• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Driver of a NSX in F&F3...

Osiris_x11

Gold Member, Moderator: Marketplace
Ehhh, I feel ill. I read this on an import/tuning group on www.MySpace.com:

yes it's confirmed, bow wow is in the movie.. he drives an nsx. how do i know this? saw a "sneek preview" of the trailer in a ricer forum, that craig lieberman happens to visit from time to time, that will go unnamed.

bow wow ("Twinkie") is in FF3 Tokyo Drifting...

I'm not sayin' Lil' Bow Wow, Bow Wow, or Bow isn't talented or a bad-actor. But, argh... anywayz.
ohno.gif

Craig Lieberman has earned the biggest movie-maker ass kicking for his ability to destroy all automotive culture with his moronic hands. Aparently he hasn't heard how terrible his movies are often enough yet.

Craig Lieberman, if you are listening, YOU SUCK!!!

Juice said:

I'm not sure exactly what this means but I'm fairly sure it's not positive.

:tongue:

Bow Wow in F&F3? Bah, I wasn't planning on watching it anyway. Good for him.

Ponyboy said:
I'm not sure exactly what this means but I'm fairly sure it's not positive.

:tongue:

Bow Wow in F&F3? Bah, I wasn't planning on watching it anyway. Good for him.

Awww, I love that lil' dude. He's adorable!! (But didn't think he was even of age to drive ? :eek: )

wonder if Snoop's in it too...

Pirana, it's a log-on group in a forum on MySpace. The link couldn't be attached here, unfortunately.

Bow wow, Tyrese (F&F2), Ludacris (F&F2), Ja Rule(F&F1), and others may possibly bring in some targetted audiences... but not being necessarilly the best selection for a particular role. It's ok, not the 1st time H'wood chose commercial appeal over reality (best-fit).

I dont like rappers who are becoming actors, they are so bad, they should stick to the rap.

the0ne said:
I dont like rappers who are becoming actors, they are so bad, they should stick to the rap.

Yeah, Especially since the first F&F was full of so many High Caliber Actors..:smile:

Actually, LIL Bow Wow can really act. He was great in Roll Bounce and the Like Mike Movie and Johnsons Vaction, I have Kids, I watch everything that they watch, before they watch it.

I think he will come across as credible. As a rapper he is about the only one I will let my kids listen to.(Yes I screen their music) When my wife took my daughter to hear/see him in concert, she was impressed with the way he conducted himself within his performance.(Yes we screen their concerts):smile:

I think he has crossover appeal, so their targeted audience really isn't any different than the first one.
I think the target was the fact that he represents so much of the music that is pumped on the street scene.
JAO

I think he will do alright in the movie, unless they try to make him come across as a thug type, that can't articulate.

Need to quit picking directors and get crediable sources. Yes they are trying to make a movie so they try to make it as appealing as possible but when you base a movie off of another thing you should try and make it as close as possible. And from what I hear the movie location is Japan, and I dont know how many of you have visited, but I dont believe you see to many bow wow's walking the streets, or driving/drifting NSX's around.. thats why you should watch the lower budget import movies.. They dont have the money to make mistakes like this..:tongue:

For the NSX i would rather choose Usher but that's just me.:smile:

I used to like his music, then I outgrew it. It's more or less like kiddy rap. Sure he's old enough to be "gangsta" but he isnt. I'll stick to my 50 Cent and my Jim Jones for now.

Not going to get my hopes up with this one. But I actually thought Tyrese did a credible job in 2F2F... well, when I wasn't mesmerized by Eva Mendes :biggrin:

This makes me sad. I dont particularly like the Veilside Fortune NSX. But still... o well. the choice was made for some reason, i agree Usher would be a good choice for the nsx. or at least Pharrel seeing as how he owned one, ( listen to the song, can i have it like that ) ( " then i sold my first verse and coped that NSX ") its at around 50 second I think.

Juice said:
Craig Lieberman has earned the biggest movie-maker ass kicking for his ability to destroy all automotive culture with his moronic hands. Aparently he hasn't heard how terrible his movies are often enough yet.

I'm not sure if youre aware of this, but Craig doesn't have creative control over storyline/plot/actor selection etc. Craig is actually an automobile consultant that supplies studios with modified vehicles and/or parts to build such vehicles to use in the movies.

I'm sure that there are many things from the F&F movies that Craig does not approve of, but the Director has final say. Craig can only make suggestions and wether or not the Director takes that advice is out of his control.

Craig has a website that alot of Directors use to find modified vehicles to use in films and TV. Its www.moviecarz.com.

What kind of person is named bow-wow, snoop-dog, etc.? People who change their names every 6 months (Puff, Puff-daddy, P-Diddy, Diddy, etc.) just affirm the stereotypes that are perpetuated by the media and these "stars". Grow up and get a name.....

the0ne said:
How could you not love DMX in "Cradle to the Grave" ?

i understand that some individuals think that the F&F movies are trash,
i personally thought they were pretty entertaining and have a great time watching them (by them i only mean F&F1) at 4:30 am with a box of white castle on a saturday night with about 7 people passed out in the living room floor :biggrin:

all joking aside, they obviously have a winning formula for their 'business'

hopefully bow wow's stunt driver is someone good, i'd hate to see tank slapper drifting or the nsx going off the mountain.

btw i wonder if the name TWINKIE is American for Takumi (a la INITIAL D)

entertainment is entertainment...

Notable rappers-2-actors include: Will Smith, Tupac Shakur, Ice-T, LL Cool J, Ice-Cube, Mark Wahlburg, Queen Latifah, DMX, Eminem, Mos Def, Snoop, Treach, Kid & Play, etc...

Rappers who have been less prolific in trying to break-through into Hollywood include: Dr Dre, Master P, Lil' Romeo, Diddy, Busta Rhymes, Bow wow, Nas, Mac Ten, Fat Joe, Ja Rule, Eve, Ludacris, Method Man, 50 Cent, The Game, Red Man, Tyrse, etc...

khappucino said:
with a box of white castle on a saturday night with about 7 people passed out in the living room floor :biggrin:

Yo', care to reiterate how many "mini" burgers ya'll scarfed down?!? :p

Back