• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Driving from West Plam, Boca, Ft. Lauderdale,Miami, Etc. up to NSXPO ?

Who's driving to NSXPO ??

Hugh is leaving from Boca but going tothe track event in Sebring. Frank(nsx-animal)and myself are leaving from Miami on Wednesday morning.You are welcome to join us.

Armando

The dates are the 9 th - 15 th right ?, I had not planed on going. I was not sure if i would be-able to because of some probation. But i am getting off in time to go.:biggrin: :cool:

If those are the dates then, yeah leaving on that wed sounds good.

Ineed a_NSX said:
The dates are the 9 th - 15 th right ?, I had not planed on going. I was not sure if i would be-able to because of some probation. But i am getting off in time to go.:biggrin: :cool:

If those are the dates then, yeah leaving on that wed sounds good.

Are you registered and have a room booked?

DocL said:

No, I was not sure if i could go. Is it going to be hard to get a room ? How do i registered ?

Doc your friends with aaron from race sport right ? He told me something about how he's getting a NSX.

DocL said:

No, I was not sure if i could go. Is it going to be hard to get a room ? How do i registered ?

Doc your friends with aaron from race sport right ? He told me something about how he's getting a NSX.

DocL said:

DocL said:

DocL said:

Ineed a_NSX said:

First, you need to go to www.nsxpo.com and see it if you can register. There's also information about hotels on the site.

Second, yes I'm a good friend of Aaron and he wanted to buy my NSX but he couldn't find a buyer for his car, and even though I had a back-up plan to sell my car, the 2003 I was going to buy was sold on Thursday. :frown:

Thats too bad that '03 sold, as good as shape as my '91 is in i am sure it was nice. I am getting yanked around by probation. Now i may not be-able to go, as i am getting transfered from one probation to another. They said it's going to be sometime this month. ( meaning 2 days- 3 weeks ) Anyways, if i get transfered in time i will go.

Back