• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

driving style with FI- how do you party?

i have been looking into some form of engine tuning for my nsx, just not sure what at all.....

i like to chase the redline, drop gears, hold it at 4/5/6k and then floor it, its how i like to drive...

i'm concerned that fi options may completely change how the car drives, and its what is stopping me pulling the trigger on anything...

any advice would be appreciated....

If you go with a turbo there will be a singificant power increase between 3-5k (depending on the turgo size), if you decide to go with the famous CTSC you will like to stay between 5 and 8k.

Last edited:
GRIP THE STEERING WHEEL FIRMLY AND PRAY THAT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GET THE CAR INTO SECOND GEAR...

HEHE:biggrin:

YOU'LL HAVE FUN WITH A SC NOR TC. JUST BE PREPARED TO BE GLUED TO YOUR SEAT AND HAVE TUNNEL VISION WITH BLOOD RUSHING TO YOUR BRAIN!!!!:eek:

Get a turbo. It sounds like you're already driving it the way that maximizes the turbo's potential.

If you go with a turbo there will be a singificant power increase between 3-5k (depending on the turgo size), if you decide to go with the famous CTSC you will like to stay between 5 and 8k.
You can't really give a blanket statment like that since the powerband depends on so many factors - from turbo sizing, exhaust design and size, charge pipe sizing, intercooler layout, etc...

You can't really give a blanket statment like that since the powerband depends on so many factors - from turbo sizing, exhaust design and size, charge pipe sizing, intercooler layout, etc...

You are correct, I was just trying to describe the basic difference between most turbos and SC.

My turbo kit is specifically set up so that the car maintains as close to the stock powerband as possible, this way the car still feels the same - only faster.

Back