• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Drug seizure cars auction nsx related

... and put money into fixing it I think. Could be a good deal for somebody at $55k

Last edited:
I drive by this place all the time on my way to New Brunswick station. Quite a sketchy neighborhood for such a high-end dealership. Hopefully no flood waters there.

Looks like those doctors liked Vipers, saw quite a few in the video.

Does the title change when car gets impounded by authorities (Police, FBI, DEA, etc.)? Does that imformation show up somewhere? Are these cars sold with titles?

I drive by this place all the time on my way to New Brunswick station. Quite a sketchy neighborhood for such a high-end dealership. Hopefully no flood waters there.

I know Adel, nice guy who deals with some real high end choice stuff. He's sold numerous NSX's over the years including WhiteNSX's white NA2 coupe. I see him at the auctions.

I know Adel, nice guy who deals with some real high end choice stuff. He's sold numerous NSX's over the years including WhiteNSX's white NA2 coupe. I see him at the auctions.

I figured this was him. A few years back a couple of my buddy's actually were looking at and going to buy WhiteNSX's NA2 coupe from auction before Adel was able to scoop it up. They called me asking about an NA2's rareness and I explained extremely. But at that point hadn't known that car existed. Adel bought it instead and the rest is history :cool:

I figured this was him. A few years back a couple of my buddy's actually were looking at and going to buy WhiteNSX's NA2 coupe from auction before Adel was able to scoop it up. They called me asking about an NA2's rareness and I explained extremely. But at that point hadn't known that car existed. Adel bought it instead and the rest is history :cool:

Actually, I was there at Manhiem when it sold multiple times. The story with that car was it was traded at Frankel Acura and their sales manager at the time appraised it as a Targa and owned it for HUGE MONEY. It rans for months with even coming close till they eventually just cut it loose.

I liked it but was a real "kid" back then and wasnt in the position I am in now. I had just spent about 10k buying the CTSC, CT Headers and exhaust for my 92 and still had my Turbo S2000, along with a company car and needed another car like a 3rd armpit :biggrin: Plus the tan interior was a real turn off for me. :wink:

Small world.

My typo I should have written NA2 COUPE.

I believe they had seen this car for sale even before Manhiem as well before it was traded into the Acura dealer. I know they were bidding on it at Manhiem too. I'll have to inquire to get some more info from them on the details, this was quite a while back...

Same for me. They asked if I wanted it but I was a bit younger at the time, and had just completed my 02+ front and rear conversions and a bunch of other mods and had some others cars so cash was a bit tight. If I knew what I knew now, I would have owned the car :D

Why are people addicted to pain killers? What does oxycontin do to their bodies that make them feel good? I can understand if people are addicted to alcohol, smoking or hookers but pain killers? Educate me....

It doesn't make them feel good, it stops them from feeling bad. That's how opiates work. Once you're addicted, the only way to not be sick is to continually dose yourself.

Many of us who remember the 60s and 70s knew heroin addicts. These are the new junkies and it's worse now than it ever was then.

lol.I can't keep a lousy shine front lip unscathed......and a friggen drug bust siezure nsx still has a pretty pristine looking mega splitter:eek:

It has the VRH kit that raises the front.. Plus I bet the car never gets driven.

It has the VRH kit that raises the front.. Plus I bet the car never gets driven.

baller..so when the deals were goin down you could bump the low lows girl.......

I am curious to see if this car actually sells at 100K. Not sure why it says umbrella all over it still either.

Back from the dead.

The car is still with Eilte Auto Group. I saw it todayas I drove by in their New Brunswick, NJ lot. Everything still looks the same with the car. I cannot believe how wide the car is. I bet most people who pass it have no clue what it is given how rare it is to see any year NSX in the central Jersey area. (I saw 2 last year and 2 the year before that)

http://elite-auto-group.ebizautos.com/detail-1992-acura-nsx-used-9742097.html

Last edited:
It's been on ebay about 20 times. I wonder what Elite actually paid for the car...

Back