• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Duffer is back and cruising Woodward Friday

Hey folks-

Just to let my Michigan bretheren know that after much delay, I will have my car back tomorrow from Cody at Lovefab. It has taken three months and I haven't been able to say much, but I was part of a beta program with AEM on their new F/IC piggyback ECU. It took quite a bit of time, but Cody is very excited and says it runs like a scalded dog. I don't have a dyno chart yet, but I should be around 400 rwhp with a stock motor and only mild boost with the turbo.

So, Jim (NSX Hawk) and I are going to cruise Woodward Friday night if anyone is game. Here is what my engine looks like now after a bit of pimpin:

2090207_16_full.jpg

Sure, for a nominal "ride charge" of $5/mile. :tongue: Just kidding. Let me know me know where you want to meet. PM me with your cell.
can i get a ride? i'd love to come

Last edited:
Dang, I had to go and make plans for dinner tonight. I guess my weak NA car wouldn't add much to the excitement anyways:rolleyes:
Looks great Al! I am going to need a ride as well at some point. $5/mile sounds like a bargain! You'll probably be spending more than that on gas alone with that new found power:biggrin:

I have saved enough money because the car has been gone for three months, so I won't mind spending money on gas now. It is funny how we rationalize things, huh? Well, enjoy dinner tonight. I will probably be out next weekend too. I hear Woodward is already crazy on the weekends. I think I will give them a sushi sampler. :eek:

Dang, I had to go and make plans for dinner tonight. I guess my weak NA car wouldn't add much to the excitement anyways:rolleyes:
Looks great Al! I am going to need a ride as well at some point. $5/mile sounds like a bargain! You'll probably be spending more than that on gas alone with that new found power:biggrin:

damn, it seems that i have to pick up my grandpa from the air port tonight at 9:45. if that wasn't the case i would be in B-ham in a second. I'd love to compare the feeling to our ctsc. although i am sure there is no comparison.

Alright man! Worth the wait wasn't it:wink:

Nice engine bling as well. Lungs and looks is always a good combo:biggrin:

Perry - have you been looking at my wife again???? :tongue:
Alright man! Worth the wait wasn't it:wink:

Nice engine bling as well. Lungs and looks is always a good combo:biggrin:

Perry - have you been looking at my wife again???? :tongue:

Ah your NSX has more status than mine. At my house my NSX is the mistress:wink:

Well, Jim (NSX Hawk) and I cruised Woodward for a couple of hours tonight. It was great. There were quite a few hot rods, ricers, and one of a kind cars cruising and a surprising number of people with folding chairs along the road taking it all in. Jim and I are going to go out back out next weekend, either Friday or Saturday depending on the weather. Oh, by the way, I love my Lovefab turbo. It is something to behold, trust me. This car is going to get me into trouble.:biggrin:

Oh, by the way, I love my Lovefab turbo. It is something to behold, trust me. This car is going to get me into trouble.:biggrin:

Yea, we are going to need a better description of the power than that.:rolleyes:

Hopefully I can make it out this week if you guys go again. I feel like I have hardly put any miles on mine this year.

Yea, we are going to need a better description of the power than that.:rolleyes:

Actually in this heat he's probably not even feeling the full force of his new mod. Once we get some cool dry weather ..LOOk OUT:eek:

Hopefully I can make it out this week if you guys go again. I feel like I have hardly put any miles on mine this year.

Not me. I've actually put almost 3k so far and still have three more trips to go. Can't wait to lord this over Neil..LOL

Al and I had a great time cruising Woodward Friday night. Just enough cars with horse power to make cruising as much fun as it was back in 1972...nothing wrong with a short but sweet street race.

Al's Love Fab turbo is just about as cool an upgrade as I have ever seen on an NSX.......engine bling is blinding, the sound is awesome, but the jack rabbit jump and the rapid pull is incredible!. Al, your in for a world of fun!

Hope to see a bunch of fellow NSX more then once over the next few cruising weeks on Woodward.

Bree and I ended up going out last night and cruised for a couple laps. Lots of cars, but not too many so it was crowded. Good times. Let me know if you guys go again this week....if it doesnt rain.

Back