• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DuPont Cars & Coffee Tampa Bay this Saturday 8/21/10

Evening everyone!!

Dupont Registry is hosting their monthly Cars & Coffee this Saturday morning, August 21st. The event is from 7am til 9am. I have actually never been. Would anyone like to go? If so, please let me know and we can organize where to meet and drive together.

I live in South Tampa.

Please let me know if you would like to attend.

Thanks!

"DuPont Cars & Coffee Tampa Bay this Saturday
7-9am at DuPont Publishing. Always a great event. Anyone here planning to attend?

Last month we had a great turnout and a whole lineup of Ferraris, as well as countless other exotics, classics, etc."

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=294439

Good Morning! I wanted to invite you guys to join myself and a few other ACURA drivers as we attend Cars and Coffee on Saturday. I am over on the ACURAZINE forums and have organized a little meet for us. A few of us with TL's (I drive an A-SPEC) are going to meet at my place in Downtown St. Petersburg and cruise over together. The NSX is my absolute dream car, and I would be honored to have you guys with us. If you are interested, please let me know. My name is Jeremy. Send me a PM. I look forward to hearing from you!

Back