• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Dyno day at Payn NSX club get together must!

Hey guys this is a perfect NSX club get together!

Payn is giving great dyno prices to re-introduce themselves to the community. I think as NSX owners it's a must that we show support as Payn has been the main NSX modifying shop in our area. I got this from another site so others will be there as well ,but how cool is it that we can get together have a meet while waiting and getting dyno's. Let me know if you guy's like this idea. Hey Neal and GTR if you guy's could show up it would be great as that way I can have a 02+ 3.2 baseline.

Here's the link and I hope all of you can make it:biggrin:

http://www.3ballsracing.com/

Hey's guys what's up no interest in this? From what I've seen this is a very reasonable price for a dyno.

Maybe for the meet itself but no to the dyno. No need to I guess.

ekin95 said:
Maybe for the meet itself but no to the dyno. No need to I guess.

I'm sorry I didn't mean we should all get dyno's. I was just thinking it would be great just to be there hang out and support Payn.

So come on guys let's do this:biggrin:

Hey Perry,

What time were you planning on being @ Payne Saturday? We may just take a ride to meet up and what not, but you know there wil have to be a pit stop @ HH of course. :wink:

ekin95 said:
Hey Perry,

What time were you planning on being @ Payne Saturday? We may just take a ride to meet up and what not, but you know there wil have to be a pit stop @ HH of course. :wink:

I'm still waiting to hear back from them as to what time slots are available. Let me know a time you guys might want to go and if they don't give me a set time we'll just meet up there at a time good for you two. Oh het can you bring the G35? I have a buddy who's thinking of one and maybe he could ask you some questions about it.

WingZ said:
I'm still waiting to hear back from them as to what time slots are available. Let me know a time you guys might want to go and if they don't give me a set time we'll just meet up there at a time good for you two. Oh het can you bring the G35? I have a buddy who's thinking of one and maybe he could ask you some questions about it.

We are pretty much open most times on the weekend. They are just 2 days w/ no appt's & just work around the house but we are taking the weekend off so we are good to go. How does 1-2 sound?

BTW, just let me know that your friend is coming for sure and then I'll bring my G also. I just do not want to drive it all the way over there if he is not going to be there. Trying to save some gas.:wink:

ekin95 said:
We are pretty much open most times on the weekend. They are just 2 days w/ no appt's & just work around the house but we are taking the weekend off so we are good to go. How does 1-2 sound?

BTW, just let me know that your friend is coming for sure and then I'll bring my G also. I just do not want to drive it all the way over there if he is not going to be there. Trying to save some gas.:wink:

I hear you on the gas part. Okay I guess we'll say 1:30 then. I'll post tomorrow to let you know if my friend can make it.

WingZ said:
I hear you on the gas part. Okay I guess we'll say 1:30 then. I'll post tomorrow to let you know if my friend can make it.

Works for me. :smile:

ekin95 said:
Works for me. :smile:

I haven't heard from my buddy so know need to bring the G35. Thanks though.

WingZ said:
I haven't heard from my buddy so know need to bring the G35. Thanks though.

We will be leaving the house in about 15 minutes or so and have to take a detour down near 11 and Woodward and then we will make our way to Payne.

Nice to see you again Perry. So what were your #'s?

Back