• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

East Bay Caravan up to Thunderhill Monday

Hey East Bay NSX'ers. Anyone heading up to Willows on Monday for the NSX Track Session? How about we meet up some where in the East Bay and take a scenic drive to Willows. Just picked up some new SO3's and need to put a few more miles on them. I was thinking we could meet in Dublin (where the 580 & 680 collide) or up in Walnut Creek to catch some of the peninsula crowd. From there on up to Willows via the back roads.
I have to work in the yard all weekend so I will be ready for a break Monday afternoon Anybody interested? Let me know.

Cheers,

1NSX2GO

------------------
1NSX2GO
97 NSX-T, 6-spd, Red/Onyx, Bridgstone SO3's, rest is stock

I'm not going to Thunderhill, but live in Pleasanton, right next to Dublin - wouldn't mind stopping by to meet some of you Monday, if this comes off.
Anyone for Starbucks?

Hey Guys,
It's too hot to do anymore rototilling. The scenic route would be up 680 and then over 12 into Napa running up the Silverado Trail until it meets 29. At 29 we would head up towards Clear Lake. At the Lower Lake junction we take 53 up to 20 and then east on 20 to the 5. Only a few miles north is Willows. It's not the destination that's important, It's the Journey. So if anyone is game I will be at the Starbucks in Dublin at 12:30pm w/ a cold Frappicino and my sights headed north w/ as little freeway as possible between me and Willows. There was a reason I bought an NSX.

Cheers,

1NSX2GO

Back