• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

East Coast Supercharger Installation

Roy

Registered Member
I talked with Mark Basch after NSXPO to schedule an installation of the Basch Boost supercharger in Northern Virginia. He said it would be December or January before he would be able to perform the on-site installation. I have arranged for a local performance shop to host the supercharger party. They have a new dyno, which would permit before and after testing for about $160. Mark said that he would be happy to do multiple supercharger installs while he is here. If there are those who are interested in a Christmas present for your favorite NSX please let me know and we can coordinate with Mark Basch. Sounds like a nice stocking stuffer to me.

Originally posted by Roy:
I talked with Mark Basch after NSXPO to schedule an installation of the Basch Boost supercharger in Northern Virginia. He said it would be December or January before he would be able to perform the on-site installation. I have arranged for a local performance shop to host the supercharger party. They have a new dyno, which would permit before and after testing for about $160. Mark said that he would be happy to do multiple supercharger installs while he is here. If there are those who are interested in a Christmas present for your favorite NSX please let me know and we can coordinate with Mark Basch. Sounds like a nice stocking stuffer to me.
Hey roy check out this thread http://www.nsxprime.com/ubb/Forum13/HTML/000128.html
I think we can get some people together
biggrin.gif

YES! Mark please come update / tune my baby! Roy, good to hear from you, private me if you need any help with coordnation, etc! Charles, I just talked to you the other day.
wink.gif
Merry Xmas to all!

------------------
Jason

Ahhhhh, I like the sound of this. I won't have to make a long drive this time.

Jason/Charles- you guys can stay at my house if you want, if this comes to fruition.

I didn't even look at the dates on the posts, my bad. Either way, let's plan something again!
wink.gif

------------------
Jason

Originally posted by Sig:
Ooops, just assumed it was a new thread. JW & Chuck.... I didn't want you guys hanging around my house anyway : )
I was wondering what was going on. I posted that last year.
smile.gif

I do need an official Christening of the Track Rat!! It will be exposed at Road Atlanta on January 11th, but will not likely be complete by then (my credit card is already crying "Uncle"!!), so something in the great state where VIR resides would be good.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Gary Yates
1995 Red/Tan Boooleevard Cruzer
1992 White/Black Track Rat
2002 Red and White Cooper S - for sale, please inquire

Back