• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ebay Coupon Code for $100 off Tires

Just a heads up, if you spend $400 for tires on Ebay you can use a coupon code CMOTORS0806 for $100 off good through 8/20. Discount Tire has some rebates you can use as well. They carry the Bridgestone 760 Sport in NSX 16/17 size. I can get a set of 760 Sports for $526 - $100 (Ebay coupon) = $426 shipped plus get a $70 gift card from Discount Tire. Thinking of picking up a set for my 97 NSX-T. The Discount Tire gift card ends 8/9. Discount tire doesn't seem to carry the RE11 on Ebay.

Damn! I just bought those RE760s from Tire Rack in 205/40-17 and 255/35-18 sizes. Honestly, I don't like the feel of them. It seems like the sidewall is a little squishy and it rolls on the tires when swerving left/right. This is compared back to back with the Falken Azenis RT-615 that were on it previously. But that is a good price. I used a similar Discount Tire -$100 coupon for my wheels months ago. Bought them in pairs and got $100 off each pair for a $200 savings. Great deal!

Damn! I just bought those RE760s from Tire Rack in 205/40-17 and 255/35-18 sizes. Honestly, I don't like the feel of them. It seems like the sidewall is a little squishy and it rolls on the tires when swerving left/right.
Not a surprise. Remember, the RE760 is in Tire Rack's "ultra high performance summer tire" category, which - despite the name - mostly consists of budget-oriented summer tires, which don't grip and handle as well as the two higher summer tire categories. This is why I usually advise against their use on an NSX.

How does the coupon work? Is it valid for purchases on tires from any seller?

Be sure to check DiscountTire website prices, they're actually less for many of the tires compared to their eBay store's prices. Factor in sales tax as well if-applicable, on the eBay store.

For the tire offerings that are less on the eBay store after the $100-off promo, try to pair that purchase with a manufacturer's rebate (quite a few out there).

Be sure to check DiscountTire website prices, they're actually less for many of the tires compared to their eBay store's prices. Factor in sales tax as well if-applicable, on the eBay store.
Also check prices for Discount Tire's mail order division, which has a different website, at discounttiredirect.com. The mail order division often has prices less than for the website for their stores (discounttire.com), and the mail order division doesn't charge sales tax for shipments to most states (and it offers free shipping).

Just want to let everyone know, this coupon is still working. You can use it up to three times per ebay ID. I placed two orders saving a total of $200. I got the Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R sizes 215/40/17 & 265/35/18 for $840 shipped! :eek:

http://stores.ebay.com/Discount-Tire-Direct
Cool. Might have to jump on this. Not seeing the AD08R's or RE-11........

Last edited:
Didn't have tires for my NSX but I bought a set for my Honda element. UTQG was 700. LOL!!!! set of 4 after ebay rebate, then hankook rebate, then free shipping, $300 to my door for a set of 4. This car is the complete opposite of the NSX.

Just want to let everyone know, this coupon is still working. You can use it up to three times per ebay ID. I placed two orders saving a total of $200. I got the Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R sizes 215/40/17 & 265/35/18 for $840 shipped! :eek:

http://stores.ebay.com/Discount-Tire-Direct
Just got a set for $772 shipped. Code CMOTORS315 ends tonight. Some AD08R's in stock.

Discount tire coupon for $100 off is back up on Ebay. CMOTORS415 ends May 5. They have AD08R's in NSX sizes right now.....Buy two fronts use coupon. Then buy two rears use coupon. Get $200 off a set of AD08R's.

Back