• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ebay LM Replica NSX wheels 18 * 8F / 18*9R Installed

Finally installed the ebay LM replica 18*8F / 18*9R Wheels today.

Many thanks to Anugs, Hapa88, Synth19 for your expert advice. Although the 18/18 set up is not proper and ideal, I will keep and run this for the time being and shop for 19 x 9.5 R in the future. There will be a restocking fee + shipping fees (25% x $1600) if I return these. I will keep my Volk GT 7 17F/18R wheels for spare.

Ebay Ad:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/18-LM-Stagg...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2c5fb4d2b3

Spec. 18 x 8 ET+42 F 18 x 9 ET+38 R
Tires: Yokohama S Drive 215/35/18 265/35/18.
Spacers added: 5mm spacers in front and 8mm spacers in rear
The wheels cleared the brake caliper front and rear by only 1mm. Will be buying additional 10mm spacers with extended lugs for rear and swap the 8mm spacers up front for better brake caliper clearance.

Dare not to drive the car for the moment until the 10mm spacers are installed in the rear and 8mm spacers swapped to the front.

Many thanks to william,Ray, Im for your help.

Last edited:
Hi Michael:

Good to see you on prime. Yup this is the car I picked up from my Vegas trip early this May. Keeping it in Socal as my dedicated vacation car.

Picked up some mods along the way
1. LM replica wheel set. Keeping the Volk GT7 17/18 wheels for spare.
2. Quick release + Momo tuner steering wheels

Last edited:
Back