• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ebay NSX 2000

Well, first of all, I don't know if the extended warranty for this car is good at any Acura dealer, since the car is apparently being resold by a non-Acura dealer. And I don't know if the warranty you get when a car is sold as an Acura certified used car is good if the car is resold by a non-Acura dealer.

Furthermore, the extension on this warranty is not all that great. The standard Acura bumper-to-bumper warranty is for 4 years or 50K miles. The car is pretty darn reliable, but the things that are most likely to fail after that point are NOT the powertrain, but rather, things like the A/C or the stereo, which are only covered for an extra year on this car.

I don't think the premium for the extended warranty on this car would be worth all that much.

However, I don't know if you can get the car for $60K. Maybe. As an "A/B" car according to the Pricing section of the FAQ, it might sell for anywhere from $60K to $65K.

Keep in mind that many people wait until the last minute to bid on eBay. Don't be deceived by a low bidding price before the end of the auction. Whenever you put in your final bid, bid the highest price you're willing to pay for the car, so you're not kicking yourself afterwards for not bidding high enough.

Back