• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

End of summer 2010 (High res warning!)

As promised, here are the first batch of photos from my shoot last week.

Stay tuned for more, and enjoy! :smile:

NSX_img003.jpg

NSX_img004.jpg

NSX_img002.jpg

NSX_img006.jpg

NSX_img005.jpg

NSX_img001.jpg

clean pictures. I could only hope to do something like that with a standard digital camera. Hope to see more soon.

clean pictures. I could only hope to do something like that with a standard digital camera. Hope to see more soon.
Canon Ixus 80 and a tripod. :biggrin:

The rest is just editing skills.

I agree, those are great shots and would like to see more maybe a few night shots!!

plus I like to see more of NSXFTW shots of his avatar!!!

Love it! Agree with the night shot comment. Would be cool to see some pics under city lights.

Nice job.

Beautiful pics, love seeing a great looking NSX with popups.:cool:

My only suggestion: you need bigger brakes! Maybe black calipers too.

Thanks everyone!

The Hamann wheels are the achievement that I'm most proud of. Would'nt change them for anything. :tongue:

And bigger brakes - yes. Black calipers - no way! :biggrin:

Maybe next time I'll try a city location. But I'm afraid my little camera cant handle darker environments.

how did you get it so it changes images every few secs. I can never figure out how to do this. nevermind

Last edited:
Excellent!!

Could you PLEASE list out all the details on the rear of the car. That is the EXACT setup I'm looking to do.

Bumper:
Spats:
Diffuser:

That rear diffuser still drives me nuts. I just noticed that you have the side turn signal light in a different location. Thats a cool little mod also. The wheels will always be way to cool in my book.

Last edited:
Great photos. The car looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

I just noticed that you have the side turn signal light in a different location. Thats a cool little mod also.
That's the oem placement of the side indicators on JDM/Euro spec models.

Back