• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Endless Brake Kit Distibutors

Are there any Endless Brake Kit distributors for the NSX on this message forum, or does anyone have any URLs for any companies that provide decent prices on a setup?

Thanks,

Much Appreciated. I am highly anticipating this brake setup. Please let me know ASAP since I have a quote from another distributor for a setup, but they want me to know by end of this week whether or not I want them or not. I am just not sure if their prices are the best that I can get.

Thanks,
FlightNSX

Retail price for their brake kit (front only, they do not have rears yet.) is $3700, if you can get them to sponsor you to sema and other car shows, they will do it for $3000

Speed Within Reach is an authorized east coast award-level distributor of Endless products and services. This includes all of their braking products, Zeal suspensions, etc... as can be seen from their dealer page (33765):

http://www.endlessusa.com/dealers/index.php

Please contact us directly for technical/sales information, quotes, and availability.

Regards,

John

Hi John@swr:

I actually emailed you and haven't gotten a response, which is why I am posting on NSX Prime. Please PM me with any pricing info and availability that you may have....

awsomr1F: Any leads on sponsorship? Please let me know who (them) is in your post so that I can speak to (them).. :)

Thanks for the help guys,
FlightNSX

Not sure on the point of prior e-mail failure, (although AOL mail addresses have proved a problem at times)... but follow-up PM has been sent.

I had spoken to Ken the VP of Endless USA here in So. Cal, and he will be the one to approve of your sponsorship, than he will direct you to Rashie of ADR in No. Cal. I had spoken to both them, very nice people, specially Ken.

I have not talk to them for a while, because I do not think their sponsorship on Endless is a good deal, but Rashie had a good relationship with Work Wheels, he can get great pricing on them. Ordering them will take too long for me. Therefore, I have not taken advantage of either the Endless or Work wheels sponsorship they had granted me.

Good Luck

Thanks for the help guys...

I've been able to contact Richie, the Endless Distributor, and will be talking to him about the Endless Brakes. Just as an FYI... Endless is producing a 4 pot rear caliper system to go with their mini 6 pot fronts. The rears will actually utilize larger rear rotors (328mm) than the front rotors (324mm) and the Brembo ebrake.

I am planning on doing the entire setup and will get back to you guys with any updates and impressions in the next few months.

Again, thanks for the help.

Take care,
Michael.

pic courtesy of Auto R&D:
brakepic.jpg

SWR is proud to announce that we are not only the Florida Endless distributor but also for all NSX endless and zeal products. We will be running specials on zeal coilovers, Endless Pads, and the Endless BBk. The specials will be posted tommorow or Monday, with many other product specials.
Best Regards
Mike :)

Back