• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enkei PF01 and BBK fitment?

Can anybody tell me if Enkei PF01 17 X 8 X 50 (offset) and 18 X 9.5 X 45 (off set) will clear Stoptech and Brembo BBKs?
I know they will fit the Tarox BBK. Talked with Tirerack and they said "NO" but notice Daliracing website indicated they are clear with offset 45 on both front and rear, thanks.

I have a set and they clear racing brake's aluminum 4- piston caliper. I think i have the same offsets. No spacers required either.

Check out some of the photos in the link below my signature. The wheels clear the billet Indy Brembo (Comptech) calipers.
I dont remember the correct offset but I can check if you are interested.

I have a set and they clear racing brake's aluminum 4- piston caliper. I think i have the same offsets. No spacers required either.

Thanks for the info whitebois

Check out some of the photos in the link below my signature. The wheels clear the billet Indy Brembo (Comptech) calipers.
I dont remember the correct offset but I can check if you are interested.

bboxer, your car is gorgeous!!! yes, I am interested in the offset on your car, thanks.

Thanks.
Both fronts (17x7.5) and rears (18x9.5) have 45mm offsets. The fronts look real good but I think the rears could do better with a few mm spacers.

I have Enkei PF01's on my car. Fronts are 17x8 with a 45mm offset. The rears are 18x9.5 with a 35mm offset.

Here's a few pictures...

I had your fronts (8"/45) to start with. They wore up the liners and ended up bending out the right fender lip going up a ramp with full right lock. Your rears are the correct ones for sure.

not sure how different the spoke profile is between the rpf1 I use and yours but I have the 17-8 in et 45 for the front and while there is rub it is with a 235 tire so a 215 i think would be fine.

PF01's have huge brake clearance and will clear almost any brake setup there is for the NSX. I had a set on my car and could stick my hand on top of the stoptech caliper.

Also, a 17x8 +45 should never rub unless you have a tire wider than 215/40/17

I had your fronts (8"/45) to start with. They wore up the liners and ended up bending out the right fender lip going up a ramp with full right lock. Your rears are the correct ones for sure.

If I recall correctly, you had 225/40/17 or 235/40/17 tire on them, right?

- - - Updated - - -

Also, a 17x8 +45 should never rub unless you have a tire wider than 215/40/17

I agree, there should be no issues with this setup with the 215/40/17 tire.

Back