• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enkei RP-01 NSX Rims/Tires 4 Sale 16/17 inch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please email me at [email protected] for any inquiries or for purchases for the following items (All parts in good condition, Shipping Costs NOT included in price, all items located in Los Angeles, California):

Enkei RP-01 NSX Rims/Tires 4 Sale:

Chromed Enkei RP-01 NSX Wheels and tires in stock sizes with stock tire sizes for sale. All 4 rims were custom chromed by previous owner (I didn't like the chrome job, should be repainted or redone). Slight curb scrape on drivers side rear wheel (Pic included of scrape). These rims are rare and discontinued. Many want them because they are similar to the OG NSX type Rs....

Tires in Front are OEM Bridgestone RE-010s in 215/45/16 Sizes with about 70% tread left. Rear tires are NEW Toyo T1-S Proxes sizes 245/40/17s. I got these new at SuperAutobacs and can send the receipts as well for warranty etc. for the new rear tires.

Rims sizes are front: 16X7 +35mm offsets. Rears are 17X8 +38mm offsets

Here are pics of the rims on the car and detailed pics of the slight scrape and tire treads...

$700 OBO

Thanks,
Michael.

9048NSX_White_Quarter_Top_Left_Small_.JPG
9048NSX_Rear_Quarter_Close_Up_Small_.JPG
9048NSX_White_Side_Right_Small_.JPG
9048DSC00002.JPG
Minor Scrape:
9048DSC00004.JPG
Rear Tire Tread:
9048DSC00006.JPG
Front Tire Tread:
9048DSC00010.JPG

Michael:

I sent the payment via paypal yesterday. Did you receive it? If so can you please ship the wheels this weekend.

David Rubnitz :rolleyes:

Hi David,

Yup, I got your emails. I forwarded you the email replies that I sent that got bounced back. For some reason, your email server won't accept my Hotmail emails... Regardless, the wheels are boxed up and will be shipped in the morning. Let me know when you receive them. :) I hope you enjoy them!

Take care,
-Michael.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back