• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

enkei RPF1 weight

i found some answers with the search option but nothing conclusive.
has anyone actually weigh those wheels in 17/18 combo? i know they are cheap but you sure can't seem to beat the claimed weight. just looking for a TRUE answer.
thx

i've weighed mine on the bathroom scale using the "subtract weight of me alone from the weight of me holding the wheel" method. very accurate and scientific. :biggrin:

17x8 - 15.5 lbs
18x9.5 - 17.5lbs

Last edited:
i think they do.

thanks for the answer. those are very light for the size- really hard to beat without tripling the price.

Yes they are great wheels, especially for the dollar. On a more impressive note, contact Gruppe-S if you are looking to purchase them. Gruppe-S has the option to get them in a satin black finish!!!

However, if you want them in the classic silver, then Daliracing is tough to beat on their pricing. I believe their 17x8 and 18x9.5 setup is only $920.00!!!

I am actually looking at getting mine painted in satin black when I am ready.

Thanks,
Nathan

thanks for the info- $920 is a great deal!

Yes it is. If his prices have not changed :)

But, you if you are interested in getting them in the satin black, it is worth the extra couple of bucks to get them from Gruppe-S versus buying the wheels elsewhere and having someone else paint them.

Great news to me. What offset is available for the wheels to be flush to the fender? OEM size wheel please in 15/16. Btw will those clear brake calipers otherwise I'll go 16/17. Thanks.
i think they do.

thanks for the answer. those are very light for the size- really hard to beat without tripling the price.

Great news to me. What offset is available for the wheels to be flush to the fender? OEM size wheel please in 15/16. Btw will those clear brake calipers otherwise I'll go 16/17. Thanks.

why wouldn't you go to at least 16/17 size?

Jin:

they are great wheels for the money, strong and light, I have a set that I purchase as track wheel, I'm selling mine, since I don't track my car anymore, I'm posting them on the sale fourm have a look there if you are interested.

Back