• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Memorabilia Entire NSX Diecast and Toy Car/Magazine Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I've not been a NSX owner for a while now and I feel its time to pass along this remaining part of my collection to someone else. After a couple of hours on Ebay the whole collection is about worth $1100 and I'm asking $800 USD + shipping. Everything is basically new with a few exceptions:

1. AutoART limited edition race car #2428 of 3000 produced has had its mirrors and wing knocked off (but can be glued easily...I'll let the buyer do that or can before shipping? They sell for $200 USD new so I've discounted it to $150.

2. White Kyosho NSX - rear glass hatch mounting arm 1 of 2 is broken so glass hatch falls off. Looks fine on display but just note it.

3. Red NA2 (2002 NSX) in 1/43rd scale had its passenger side mirror knocked off and lost.

All look fine.

1/18th scale NSX's (White, Red, Silver and Yellow in Box) are all Kyosho. The Blue NA2 2002 NSX-T's are MotorMax (Yellow and Blue)

Toy cars are a mix of TOMY and Hotwheels plus other unrecognizable Japanese makes.

VTEC Sports magazine is brand new with awesome pull out double sided NSX (2002+ MY) poster.

Hyper REV NSX magazine is brand new and contains some pretty cool NSX pics. New these are $98 USD.

Pics:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back