• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enzo crash for charity at Irwindale, CA

I take it that was not his car. It looks like it was a promotional event for the "Redline" movie where they purposely totalled a Carrera GT for the filming. So now they've also totalled an Enzo. Idiots!

He hit pretty hard. I hope the owner of the car isn't too broken up...

That just ticks me off....how do you total an Enzo in a friggin' parking lot?? Seriously!! :mad:

That movie he is on is already on my bad side....plus, Eddie Griffin is probably too dumb to realize what he just destroyed. Sure looked like he did not care much.

I take it that was not his car. It looks like it was a promotional event for the "Redline" movie where they purposely totalled a Carrera GT for the filming. So now they've also totalled an Enzo. Idiots!

He hit pretty hard. I hope the owner of the car isn't too broken up...

The owner of the car is probably the movie director. He supposedly has a fleet of mega exotics...although he does not seem like an enthusiast, because a real car guy would not destroy a Carrera GT just for publicity in his movie. :mad:

eeeww.....I'm gonna go puke now:eek: ..........where is the stunt driver????or any driver??

what a goon. I dont care for that guy at all, he should not have the "luxury" to sit behind the wheel of that car, or any car!

damn.... sucks to see an enzo bite the dust like that....:mad:

Watching these overpaid "entertainers" make such quick light of writing off a $1 million car that can't be replaced is almost enough to make me puke.

I heard it's considered totaled.:eek:

Yeah, Jackie Chan was jokingly (somewhat) saying that it was crashed for promotional reasons and could he crash the next car...funny. It was all over the news/net so think it would make a significant impact in revenues/promotion. He'll write off the lost AND collect insurance on it...not a bad situation for him $$$.

Jeff

Back