• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Enzo sighting

alright....whose is it? a few nights ago going southbound on 680.....red color but couldn't see driver because it passed by way too fast....couldn't even catch the license plate....

very low and super wide.....awesome car......

They do look great from behind. I saw two last week here in Boca. I can't believe that someone would risk driving a machine like that down here at thw worst time of the year with all the tourists and blueheads on the roads.

Blue Knight said:
alright....whose is it?

Noah, I forgot to tell you that I picked that little beauty up last week, I wanted you to get a crack at the E first though :p

I go South on the 680 every day, I hope I get a peek at it if it is a regular route for whomever owns it :D

it wasn't going excessively fast...just up to about 90 or so...i wonder if it was here just for the SJ show next weekend...anyone going? it'll be held at the SJ convention center from 7th to 11th.....i'll probably be going next sat....

DocL said:
They do look great from behind. I saw two last week here in Boca. I can't believe that someone would risk driving a machine like that down here at thw worst time of the year with all the tourists and blueheads on the roads.

All the more reason to drive it, to show off! :)

Back