• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Eps

Anyone in the Sacramento to Fresno area know how to fix the EPS light on problem and help me get my power steering back. I'm can't stand the light on my NSX and the "no power steering".

Thanks.

Most likely your EPS module is bad. Mine went out on my 95. It was very common for it to go out on this year. I looked up Chris (Zennsx) here on prime and shipped mine over to him and he was able to repair it. It is A DIY project. Otherwise if you purchase a new module I believe it will run you about $1,200.00.

I would also look into diagnosing it first.. make sure nothing silly like the ground wire came loose or broke. This happened to me :)

Slownsx:

You're talking about checking the battery connectiont to see if the ground is broken or not connected right?

Brian,

How do I pull the code?

Jumper the blue 2P connector under the glove box, turn on the ignition and count the long and short blinks of the EPS light. Middle right in the picture

IMGP2138-600x450.jpg

Back