• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Esprit Nsx -- What front fender is this??

Hey Fellas...

I'm trying to piece together a tasteful widebody... and i'm in need of the collective brilliance of this forum!! :rolleyes:

does anyone know which front fender this is?

1.jpg

i think it's the route ks super madonna 999.... but it doesn't really look similar in pics...

http://www.route-ks.com/shop/madonna.html

shop_madonna_r2_c1.jpg

thanks guys...

see that's what i was thinking too... because the madonna looks very similar...

however, the flat vertical bit above the wheel doesn't seem to be as tall on the madonna... and its this bit that i found very attractive on the esprit car..

shop_madonna_r5_c1.jpg

Last edited:
knowing nothing about those kits i disagree- those fenders are not the same, the shape is similar but not the same- look at the creases and the width of flat planes.

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CRECEPT%7E1%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot] The front fenders on the red nsx are made by Sorcery, they are the Version 2 non vented fenders. The Sorcery front bumper and fenders are made to fit together so if you are looking into using panels from different manufactures you will need to make sure they all fit together or have custom work to make them fit. [/FONT]

Doing a fixed-headlight conversion too N8?

Those are definately the Sorcery ver. 2 front fenders. I know because I have them (albeit sitting in my garage) and they look the same. The rear widebody fender is also appear to be Sorcery. The side skirts appear to be Lechers, but modified. The front appears to be a modified Sorcery front bumper. It doesn't look like Super Madonna, especially because it does not have the bumper bumps below the headlights like the Sorcery does.

What do widebody guys do for inner fender liners? Just leave them exposed??

What do widebody guys do for inner fender liners? Just leave them exposed??

Spray-on bedliner, or fabricate something.

The Esprit car is a sorcery kit, with some route-ks zero force parts, and the Esprit front lip, rear diffuser, and wing; one of my favorite nsx's (it was for sale a few months ago).

awesome input fellas.... thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Rear fenders are Taitec. Sorcery's one has rounded edges.

Oops, he's absolutely right. I should have known because I have those fenders too (also sitting in my garage!). Come to think of it, my body kit will look pretty similar when it's done.

Back