Euro Sunday...last Sunday of each month

If you don't live in Orange County or enjoy getting up at 4:30am to make it to Crystal Cove...then this is for you. According to one of the Ferrari guys I spoke to it happens the last Sunday of every month. The show takes place in the same parking lot where we all met last week for the Neptune's Net drive that William first mentioned. Here is the name of the coffee shop with an address for all of you guys with navi.

Village Coffee Roaster
23351 Mulholland Dr.
Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Basically, just take the 101 (Ventura fwy. west) exit Valley Circle Blvd. and go left. As you drive back over the freeway you just exited you'll see it on the left side. There were alot of people and a huge selection of cars! :eek: Plenty of cops too; but don't worry. They didn't seem to mind letting you "get on it" a little to show off your exhaust. Don't act like an idiot or "peel out" and you'll be fine. I took this link from Ferrari Chat so that you guys can see some pics http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99264. I'm sure I'll be there next month.

I'm going to start looking for helmet and gloves next week. We'll have to meet up and go to Euro Sunday next month.

Back