• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

EUROPEAN DELIVERY NSX 91 red/black JH4NA115XMT001422

EUROPEAN DELIVERY NSX, ACURA (91’) red/black CUSTOM JH4NA115XMT001422

$28,500 OBO…SERIOUS BUYER ONLY….PLEASE…..

The car is currently with me here in Germany, but can be delivered stateside to St. Louis, Missouri port. The car is in excellent condition an gets comments all the time that people can’t believe it’s a 91’ for as good as the paint looks and as smooth as the engine sounds. Don Davis from NSXPRIME has seen the car.

HISTORY; The car was originally bought in Florida by a German national NEW…he was a doctor. He then deregistered the car out of the American system, and delivered the car to himself here in Germany after leaving Florida. He then registered it on the European system. He then turned in the American title to exchange it for a “green book,” this is another name for the German title. I now posses and own this German title…in other words I own the car. I bought this car from him with 36,000 miles on it, and the car is still U.S./American Specifications. He sold it due to age(he’s 66 years “young”), and he had to pay taxes and fees every month because he was not willing to change it over to European Specifications. I am now selling it to support my new “family friendly” lifestyle.

ENGINE; Runs smooth, and clean. She has been “Honda” serviced here in Germany up to the 90k service. The engine bay is immaculate as well.

CUSTOM INTERIOR; Let’s start with the custom 10” Audiobahn extreme subwoofer(power; 750 watts RMS, 1100 watts MAX), powered by what I like to think the safest way through a Pioneer 750watts power source buried behind the drivers seat mounted on the firewall, subtracting a total of ONLY 2” from the drivers leg room. The beast that plays the beautiful music through the custom infinity kappa perfect 6.5” speakers in each door(with infinity kappa perfect tweeter mounted right below each inside mirror mount) and then an infinity kappa perfect 5.5 custom mounted where the center speaker use to be with tweeter mounted directly below it thus creating a perfect surround sound with 3 infinity kappa perfect tweeters in both left, right and center directions by a Pioneer DVD5000 system(latest DVD model out with screen NOT connected to it). This DVD player plays any and all DVD’s(R,RW,RAM) and Music(MP3,CDR,CDRW,CD-RAM). So wheres the screen then? Well molded perfectly into the SOS center console color matched red to the exterior color is a JDM navigation pod sanded down to match the red paint coat as well, and a 7” pioneer screen mounted inside the JDM “navi” pod.(I just got done watching “RAY” while my girl drove to Spain) And what could garnish this better then the SOS rapid shift know with the JDM NSX-R carbon fiber/mesh shift boot.
SEATS; The red/black leather seats are brand new from the last northwest Canadian leather group buy done here on prime.

AC is literally freezing code, and was just serviced this summer as well.

EXTERIOR; Damn, near flawless, enough said…ok,ok,ok so there are a couple of road chips on the front bumper…$hit happens when driving on the autobahn, and another small paint chip on the drivers side mirror. Other then that you would not believe the comments I get for this being a 91’ model. I HAVE TONS OF PICTURES.

PICTURES; Please send me PM or email me([email protected]) for pictures, and ensure your mailbox is empty enough for me to send all of them. I HAVE PICTURES OF EVERY ANGLE OF THIS CAR AND LOTS OF THEM. The pictures are three weeks old, I did not even clean the car just a quick hose bath for pictures. But you can even see when the car is “dirty” she’s nice….lol..seriously!

Well hope to hear from you all.

Brandon T. Coggins

I also have the red leather door panels not installed that I ordered with my new leather seats that are installed and are gorgeous.

OKAY ... HELLO TO ALL! First off she is in the shop this week getting her service, and new cantrell concepts polished alternator put on. Then its off to the stereoshop for some new extra goodies, so here's what I'll do. As soon as I get her back, I will post the pics here on prime in the user owner gallery...sound good fellas, whoever's still interested let me know via email [email protected]

Back