• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

European NSX-drivers ??

Hi NSX'ers

Im in also.
Comes from Germany, some of my friends also
drive NSX (4x red, 1x yellow)
Biggest fun for me is producing special parts 'Made in Germany' carbonfiber and aluminium stuff. Maybe we meet us in Spa??
If you are interested, feel free and privat me. See also new topic weekend at Spa....

All of yours much fun with your cars.....
Tschüss
DeeWee (German NSX)

------------------

Just saw this today.
I'm a happy driver too.
cool.gif

duke

Hi to all,
DeeWee is coming from Homburg, 50 km to Kaiserslautern and 180 to Frankfurt,
near the french border line.
Ive to drive 100 km to Hockenheimring and
150 km to Nürburgring, where I drive into
the German BF Goodrigde Langstreckenpokal.
But 'only' with an Honda Civic SiR,
220 PS/750 kg, buts its faster than OEM NSX... Maybe we see us at Spa,I would enjoy it.
Best wishes to all
DeeWee

Originally posted by MvM:
OK, let's here it now.
Just how many European NSX-drivers do we have on this site. We cannot disappoint Lud by not using it now can we.

Hello I am Gerard I have got a CTSC NSX and Standard NSX.
- The CTSC NSX has the following mods:
- Comptech Supercharger;
- Comptech Headers;
- Comptech Supertrap Exhaust;
- Short Gears and Flywheel from Dali;
- Track Swaybars from Dali;
- Big Brakes from Brembo (Porsche GT2 Turbo) modified by MOVIT (www.movit.de);
- Open air Intake;
- Technomagnesia rims (18 inch around);
- Bridgetone SO2 tyres 225x35F 285x30R
- Sparco EVO2 Seats and belts;
- and some other things I have forgotten.

By the way 190 mph in Germany on the Autobahn.

Hi Gerard,

Nice to see your post. Have hear much about your from several sources. Am anxious to see your NSX. I think you'll be going to Mas-du-Clos as well so I finally get my change.

No.100
Welcome welcome. Nice to see your post.
The list is slowly growing...

Hello Maarten,

Ofcourse I am going to Mas du Clos. I just installed my Supertrap for the race. I only hope it won't give problems because the exhaust is a bit loud. I just fixed my fuel problems. So I hope I don't destroy some pistons in the race.

I heard from Michel that we are driving together to France. That makes 5 NSX's. Guus is also going to Mas.

Hi !

I'm an NSX owner and period-board user as well
smile.gif

I guess we have somewhere around 8-10 NSX's in Norway.

Trond.

------------------
92 Honda NSX, Style Auto body kit (fully repainted incl. roof), Bilstein/Comptech suspension, RH AL 8x18/10x19'' rims with 225/40 & 275/30 Yokohama AVS Sport, RM Racing air inlet/exhaust/gearknob, Comptech cat. pipes, Cantrell CF engine cover, Taitec CF mirrors, AP Racing 330mm brake kit (f&r), SoS sway bars, Taitec hub, SoS CF brake air ducts, Momo steering wheel, DC Sports headers.

Hi MVM ! No I do´nt , I would like to know myself but I have not taken the effort to find out . Let me put it this way , I live in southern Sweden where in a radius of say 80 km , I know of at least 6 other nsx´s ( all red ) . I have seen 1 advertised ( for sale ) in Gothenburg and another 4 advertised in Stockholm , I know there are 3 other cars around Stockholm , members of the Hondaclub. That comes to 14 red cars and mine black , let´s say i know perhaps 50 % , than it should be perhaps 30 cars in Sweden , I doubt there are more , probably less . FYI , Honda Sweden has not taken in the nsx since , I belive , 2 year after the introduction 1991 . I consider myself lucky to have got a black one. It´s a wonderful car and the fact I can say so after being the owner of porsche 911 for 21 years says a lot of good for the nsx . I don´t even miss my earlier 930 turbo !! Hope it gives you a picture of nsx in Sweden .

Hello.

Just thought i should introduce my car and myself.
I have a red/black 1991 #382 mostly stock so far. I hope I’ll find time, money and someone that can deliver in/to Sweden some nice toys to my car so it will handle even better on tracks than it does now.
I live in a “county” Östergötaland and we actually have 4 cars out of ~20 that exist in Sweden. Honda Sweden only got 11 cars back in 1991 and then about 10 cars imported from other countries so I think 4 is a high concentration.

Hello gheba_nsx,

I live in Kerzers FR.
David (Enzo) have me already invited to the Schwarzwald Event! Come along, and a friend of me with his black NSX also!

Yes, that was my NSX with Rikli, was because of the snap ring problem
frown.gif
!!

A few pictures of my car: http://mypage.bluewin.ch/nsx/

Greets
Micha

Excuse my bad english!!

Back