• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Event - Atlanta, GA - Movie Night / Pool

Event - Atlanta, GA 11/25/2006 3:00PM - Movie Night / Pool

So, I just got the pool table installed and I have the seats comming for the stadium seating being delivered Tuesday. I plan to do this for 11/25/2006. I figure we can order pizza or cook out and use the new pool table, air hockey, and home theater. I can seat 15 with stadium seating.
We will be tunning into the GA vs. GA Tech game in High Def. The theater has a 11 ft. screen and stadium seating. So, come out and watch the game in style with us!

Attendees:
Dewain27 + 1
RedHotTeacher
Welery (definate)
WebGod
Aaron + 1
Cyclon36
S2kDude + 1
Eskimomice
Batmobl
2-saw

Last edited:
Weekend after Thanksgiving works for me :biggrin:

Are we talking the weekend immediately after thanksgiving "25th,26th" or the following weekend "2nd,3rd"?

If its the 25th and 26th ill be out of town. If its the following weekend I can make that.

Are we talking the weekend immediately after thanksgiving "25th,26th" or the following weekend "2nd,3rd"?

If its the 25th and 26th ill be out of town. If its the following weekend I can make that.

ill try to make it out. ill need directions tho.

Dewain,

I'm sorry I can't make next week 25th) I will still be in Tampa. Pull me from the list. Let me know when the next one is going to be.

-M:frown:

Dewain, I live in Charlotte, NC and will be celebrating the holiday with my family in Charleston, SC (5 hours drive time to ATL...yikes!). I would love to know about future meets you will plan. If you have a contact list please add me to for future references. Have a great holiday and enjoy the game!

Chuck

Teaser pic...

main.php

94BlkNSXinNC said:
Dewain, I live in Charlotte, NC and will be celebrating the holiday with my family in Charleston, SC (5 hours drive time to ATL...yikes!). I would love to know about future meets you will plan. If you have a contact list please add me to for future references. Have a great holiday and enjoy the game!

Chuck

i think i might of saw you flew by on 85 going south about 20 miles south of 321?? it was on thursday morning though..

darknezz_ghost said:
i think i might of saw you flew by on 85 going south about 20 miles south of 321?? it was on thursday morning though..

Ha ha ha. I was definitely flying on Thursday, but not in that area. I was on I-77 heading south. I wish I would have seen you though, because those rims look quite nice. Send me a PM if you get a chance. What were you up to in Charlotte? Take it easy, talk to you soon.

Edit: Dewain, please keep me in mind. I would love to head to ATL to hang out with the "Hotlanta crew". Hope your Thanksgiving was enjoyable. Cheers!

Chuck

Back