• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

EVENT/MEET/CRUISE: Midday MILDNESS : Houston to Galveston Seawall: JUNE 4TH 2011

2wdvep1.jpg

http://texasmotorevents.com/tme-events/midday-mildness/

or

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=189831551058259

You asked for it, you got it! Come June 4th Midday Mildness will begin!

The Houston starting location will be announced closer to the date of the event. We will be cruising down to Galveston and meeting at Joe’s Crab Shack again on the Seawall.

Parking will be reserved entirely for us along with a dining area. Once we are done eating you can head on back to Houston or stay around and do what you want to do around Galveston with your friends or family; hang out on the beach, cruise around, or visit the strand area.
We will be meeting again at another location in Galveston to all cruise back to Houston again later in the day.

This will be a great event for you to attend with friends and family! Whether you have a sports car, luxury sedan, truck, SUV, or motorcycle – if you are an auto enthusiast than this is the event to attend!

Pics from last years event : Houston-Imports.com - View Single Post - Event Coverage: Midnight Madness 7/30/10

IMG_4906.jpg
IMG_5059.jpg
IMG_4688.jpg
IMG_4687.jpg

I think I'll be going since it's down on my side of town. Anyone else?

If they will post a frrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreakin meeting point already. Yes me and Jose are both going. We've had so much dry weather and sunshine lately. Just watch, it'll probably pour down that weekend.:frown:

June 4th is the next Coffee and Cars meet. Maybe, just maybe Vintage Park will be the starting point. Just a thought.

Almeda mall is correct. I am glad there will be other NSXs going! 119 people have RSVP'd so I would expect at least 50 cars?

I woke up to make a run to CC then onward to the cruise. I had a flat on the left front so I removed the wheel and had to wait till 8:00 because discount tire does open till then. There were about 4/5 people in front of me and discount would'nt fix mine until they handled those in front of me.:frown:
By the time I got home it was too late to go anywhere.:mad:

I woke up to make a run to CC then onward to the cruise. I had a flat on the left front so I removed the wheel and had to wait till 8:00 because discount tire does open till then. There were about 4/5 people in front of me and discount would'nt fix mine until they handled those in front of me.:frown:
By the time I got home it was too late to go anywhere.:mad:

Sorry to hear that David, I know how you feel. Time to buy a set of spare wheels and tires. :)

Funny/sad thing is, I've never had a flat up till then. I took off friday specifically to prep/detail the car for the event and it was 100 degrees friday.:frown:

Funny/sad thing is, I've never had a flat up till then. I took off friday specifically to prep/detail the car for the event and it was 100 degrees friday.:frown:

Man that really really sucks David! :(

Back