• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ever been on a naked cruise? We're leaving on Sunday.

Sausage fest!

Yup, Sunday on the Carnival Legend. 2,100+ naked passengers plus us for a week in the western Caribbean. Can't wait! :)

Whoa......

I was watching survivorman the other night and wondered how a nudist would handle those conditions. Nudist tend to be naturalist and want to be one with nature.... So.. how would a nudist handle the rough enviroment of the jungle or the artic???

Did someone say ................poop deck!

Most people look better with clothes on, and no, all human bodies are not beautiful.

Well, I guess the cruise is underway right now for all those who crave the feel of the wind in their scrote. Right now they're enjoying swimming, the trampoline, baby-oil Twister ....

Seriously, though, I showed this to my girl and now she wants to go.

My experience with "clothing optional" places is that I mostly prefer they stuck with the option... I have some Fantasy Fest pics on one of my hard drives that illustrate the point.

Don't worry, I won't post them. Hell, I don't even want to look for them. PTSD issues from that weekend! :eek:

I'm off to the hottest chick thread to cleanse myself of the memories now...

P

so, skip - how'd the cruise turn out for you and your bride?
It was a LOT of fun! I think we're going to do it again on their Fantasy Fest Halloween cruise.

Here's our group shot. We are just behind and to the right of the guy in the red robe.
cruise001.jpg

Another 100 (safe for work) pictures are here.

http://techquarium.com/gallery2z/v/hccruise09/

I got some pretty good pics. We went swimming with dolphins.
IMG_7240.JPG

We went to Carlos & Charlie's in Cozumel and it turned into one of the wickedest public parties I've ever seen, and that's saying something.
IMG_7361.JPG

Paid a cab driver to be our tour guide for a couple hours in Montego Bay. Some pretty vistas, but it's a crowded dump of a place up close.
DSC_8779.JPG

Since we couldn't run around naked while docked, Dianne brought a skimpy bikini to wear. Arrrrrrrr, pirates!
IMG_7209.JPG

Our little boat.
DSC_8852.JPG

When were in Montego Bay, Dianne and I got to hang out with a bunch of passengers on a different Carnival ship docked beside us. We had great fun freaking them all out by telling them about our cruise. :)

The whole running around naked with 2000+ other naked people was enjoyable for us. We do understand that most people wouldn't or couldn't do this, but to each their own. I wasn't that impressed with the Carnival boat, but the sheer friendliness of the passengers made up for the gaudy boat and so-so food.

That's it! For a parting shot, our (now) traditional muster drill self-portrait.
IMG_7174.JPG

Glad you guys have fun. What is the crew like on a cruise like this? Do they act weird at all being around all that?

Glad you guys have fun. What is the crew like on a cruise like this? Do they act weird at all being around all that?
The crew had obviously been told to act like nothing was different and most of them did a pretty good job of it. Dianne and I like to talk to the crew on cruises and get to know them, especially our bartenders and cabin steward but we couldn't get them to talk much about what they thought of us. Some said they'd been briefed/warned a couple weeks in advance.

Is that Haulover beach?? heheheheheeehee:biggrin:
Yup. We love Haulover!

OMG :eek:

I was horrified by this pic until I realized the thing I circled and pointed too is the leg of the chair in the background. :biggrin:

IMG_7209.jpg

For us thoses Islands have lost the appeal they had 15- 20 years ago. We went on a couple of clothed cruises, and the places had changed so much.

Take Cozumel for example. New piers, all shops even the old Carlos and Charlies was replaced by a new US style one. The people that used to be so friendly only want your cash and if you rent a jeep and drive around thge Island there is still a lot poverty and potholes.

Social talk aside, I am glad you enjoyed yourselves.

Cheers,

AR

Hoist the mizzen maties....:eek:

LOL is there a high res photo of the last pic so we can zoom in and look at the nice Horns the ladies have?

we call tits Horns down here in Florida?

I guess I missed this one until now, but creepy to say the least. :) I would have to have a gallon of lysol before I sat on one of those lounge chairs. :biggrin:

Lol ,I would just clear bra my entire body....

Back