• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ever use your nsx for car journey?

i think nsx is a great car for road trips! i don't have an nsx yet? but after i get one, i know i am going to hit the road for some long road trips? does anybody love using their car for long car journey?

i was readin the magazine the other day and found some article about some best road in the us. includin:
1. historic route 66 barstow to las vegas, over 2000 miles
2. lombard st. san francisco.
3. trail ridge road colorade
4. viking trail, newfoundland
5. sandhills scenic, byway, nebraska

did anybody went to one of these place? please post your experience. what do you think it's the best road?

topgearnsx said:
what do you think is the best road?

The Dragon and other area roads such as The Cherohala Skyway, Foothills Parkway, Blue Ridge Parkway.....

The NSX is GREAT for long road trips. Extremely comfortable, great gas mileage, good storage capacity and so much damn fun to drive. :smile:

Hugh said:
The Dragon and other area roads such as The Cherohala Skyway, Foothills Parkway, Blue Ridge Parkway.....

The NSX is GREAT for long road trips. Extremely comfortable, great gas mileage, good storage capacity and so much damn fun to drive. :smile:

awesome place to go, just added this on my list, hehe...

Back