• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Everyday Driver NSX shoot, Oct. 26-27 in LA area

Hi SoCal NSX owners,

Paul from Everyday Driver here to say hello.

I’m looking for an Acura NSX owner in Southern California to join us with their car in the LA area on Saturday/Sunday, Oct. 26-27 for a video shoot. Ideally, it needs to be an unmodified, stock NSX, to shoot for an upcoming review.

Both my co-host Todd and I would be driving your car to give our in-car driving impressions, and the car will be captured in HD photography & video. As a thank you, we are able to provide lunch to you and fuel for your vehicle, as well as give the video and photos to you once the review is posted.

We have had much success reaching out to forum enthusiasts to use their cars for shoots, most recently for our ‘50 Years of the 911’ documentary --all 9 Porsches were privately owned. See YouTube links below for examples of our work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkgtC8Inyag&feature=c4-overview&list=UUv-FM9e2vGXIEExo7L-ogOQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jImHTWfj8aM&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL8F1880131A23E09B

Thanks for your time to read, thanks for watching, and send me an email or PM if you have interest—I can inform you about all the details. We would love to have you join us.

Regards,

Paul Schmucker
Co-host, Everyday Driver
www.everydaydriver.com
[email protected]

I’m looking for an Acura NSX owner in Southern California to join us with their car in the LA area on Saturday/Sunday, Oct. 26-27 for a video shoot. Ideally, it needs to be an unmodified, stock NSX, to shoot for an upcoming review.

I guess that means my NSX doesn't qualify:frown:.....................................:biggrin:

But then most here won't either.:wink:

Just completed day one of the shoot. We did rolling front and rear shoots as wells as several fly-byes. Very interesting watch Todd ans Paul work in setting up the shots and the positioning of the cameras. Day 2 shoots is Sunday.

Finished day two of the shoot with exterior and interior beauty shoots. Paul and Todd also did their in car critique videos. The theme of the shoot was to critique the a 95 NSX with comparisons to a 97 NSX. It should be a good review in that both Paul and Todd enjoyed driving the two cars. I'm sure they will find some dislikes, but overall I think they will give the NSX a very good review. The video will be released sometime near the end of November. I'll keep you posted.

Back