• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exotic get together in Philly? lets set it up?

Mike take your 98 or turbo s2000. If they roads aren't full of salt I'll still be going. Ill give you a call tommorow. Frank

Please do, im off. You have my cell? PM ME if you dont:wink:

This run looks like fun. I wish I had my NSX back for this :frown:

Hey actually I was talking to Larry B. scince my car was the next in line after yours. He also wanted to come down this sunday but said you two had sceduled to pick up your car on sunday. It would be great to meet you as well as larry B. Maybe you two could meet earlier on sunday so you two could be down here by noon or so. Either way I'm only suggesting this scince you both showed an intrest in being here and Im sure my self and some other members here would like to meet you and Larry B.

Just a suggestion. :smile:

I'm a definite "maybe":biggrin: ooops just Google mapped it, over 2 hours each way, don't think I'm up for 4+ hours just to get there and back..............

Last edited:
Last edited:
Wimp!:smile::biggrin:

Is Bags coming???? I could be convinced if she were coming!!!! J/K, would take too long and I know that she's going to come on 4/1, tell her that she can ride with me!!!! (oops, I lied again, my nephew will be with me!):eek:

Just made it home from the meet. It was a great time all around. Really good food, lots of cool cars, and a spirited drive at the end! It was great meeting everyone today and I look forward to the next meet. Thanks again Patricio for hosting the event! Can't wait to see the pics, I saw lots of cameras out today.

regards,

Matt

Bailey, are you always this impatient waiting to see photos?:smile::smile:

138576835-L.jpg

138578410-L.jpg

138578515-L.jpg

138579100-L.jpg

138579482-L.jpg

138579756-L-1.jpg

138580192-L.jpg

138580508-L.jpg

Not sure if the "X" in the sky was a majestical tribute to our NS'X's?
138580698-L.jpg

138581354-L.jpg

138581031-L.jpg

138582615-L.jpg

Sounds like you guys had a great time. Nice day, Very cool cars:).

I will plan on the next one for sure.

Patricio,

Clutch lightening up at all??

Regards,
LarryB

Here are a few of the pics I snapped. The picture quality is pretty poor, so I apologize in advance.

Matt

car_pics_115.jpg

car_pics_110.jpg

car_pics_113.jpg

A little "bling"
car_pics_120.jpg

Back