• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exotic Lapping Day

I may go. I went last spring. It was a lot of fun, but that track seems to eat brakes and tires.

I had the Red NSX. :) Did you go to the one in May? What were you driving?

Oh yeah, they had to cancel the first date they had set, and re-scheduled it on mothers day or something...either way come out!!!!!

Which means you shouldn't miss it....
i wont make the 27th as my cousins wedding is the 26th and im planning on getting pretty plastered that night

but i will be at the one in September if im in town

ive been to those events in the past ... quite fun

I may go. I went last spring. It was a lot of fun, but that track seems to eat brakes and tires.

I litterally went through a set of RA1 front tires there - but the big thing the I felt about the track was more the reverse of eating - I was getting dizzy and dissoriented!

If you're lapping at speed (9/10ths) its just not enough track for a powerfull car, better for the guys in the Honda civics, etc. for them its fun. I'd recommend the DDT as a "safe" track for an NSX - WAY less equipment wear and more fun.

I just watched the video - I see where I went wrong - most of these guys are so far from the apexes that they can't have any speedd at all in the infield, for them it seems like two drag strips combined together by some squigles where you cool down the car!

I just watched the video - I see where I went wrong - most of these guys are so far from the apexes that they can't have any speedd at all in the infield, for them it seems like two drag strips combined together by some squigles where you cool down the car!

Come out and show us how to make it right...Bring the pink suit if you like:wink:

Come out and show us how to make it right...Bring the pink suit if you like:wink:

I'll pass - can't afford the tires!

How about Dunnville? 20 mins away and a better track!:wink:

Maybe we can arrange a special day - they have Formula cars too, so guys don't need to drive their garage queens. Shall we start a thread? (I know the onwer od Dunnville and something can be worked out, I'm sure)

Maybe we can arrange a special day - they have Formula cars too, so guys don't need to drive their garage queens. Shall we start a thread? (I know the onwer od Dunnville and something can be worked out, I'm sure)

Isn't Daria planning one for us already?

Back