• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exotics for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

I have recently started a sports and luxury car location business and one of my contacts locally sells high end autos. Listen up guys, these deals are incredible!!! I am trying to build my customer base through word of mouth so please spread the word through all your fam. and friends. These cars are vehicles bought from insurance companies with little or NO damage at all and listen up NO damage on the titles, the titles are clean and most of these cars will have the remaining factory warranties. OK, the good part I can get you all anything and I will personally deliver all cars to your door completely detailed and full of GAS with 100% satisifaction on the cars. Right now I have two available for purchase: However it will be about 60 days until we get them from the insurance companies to Arkasnas. Here is what we got:

04 Viper SRT-10, Silver/black, 5K miles, NO DAMAGE, clean title, The price delivered to you is $50,100.00. Find a nicer, cleaner one for less money!!!

05 Benz SL 500, Red, 3K miles, $56K, NO DAMAGE, clean title, Price is $56K, car over $100K new, find a nicer one for less!!!

I will take all personal requests on what you want....

Guys contact me via PM or by phone for any questions and I will tell you all I can. I look forward to building a good business with all of you, thanks for your time....... Jason Tebbetts (501) 425-3494

Please PM me with any specific questions?? Thanks...

i would like a ferrari 430 spyder for about $50k.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Actually, that is NOT true. The only states that can WASH titles are Florida and Texas but thanks for your input. Please guys if you have specific questions PM me. I mean really why would I ruin my chances of making deals with you all? I am a former NSX owner that has been on here for a while, I am not trying to scam anyone here. Thanks for your time.

I would be interested in some pics of the SL500. If you could take a pic of the car with a pancake on the hood please.
Please provide the vin number also.

steveny said:
I would be interested in some pics of the SL500. If you could take a pic of the car with a pancake on the hood please.
Please provide the vin number also.

Mmmm....pancakes. I'll take a short stack of bluberry with sugar free syrup please. :biggrin:

HAHA, the pancake is funny. Seriously though whatever legit questions you all have please PM me and I will answer back or call me if you want to? I am not trying to scam you all I assure you of that, I would not ruin my chance to sell you all quality cars over a few thousand dollars that I can promise!!!! Thanks guys, look forward to doing business with some of you.

I know someone else asked this above and others are probably wondering the same thing. I know your response was to ask this question in a PM, but I think we would all like to know why an insurance company would have and sell a car with little to no damage. Insurance companies aren't in the business of buying and selling perfectly ok cars. This post is not a slam or questioning your business practices. But could you expand on this a little more publicly here? Thanks and good luck with everything.

Great question, unfortunately, I don't know all the answers as of yet? However, I do know that for many reasons when a car is a theft recovery insurance companies often offer them up for sale at cheap prices. Some of the cars that my friend buys are damaged but many that he has bought and sold lately have had ZERO damage and clean titles. He sold two Vipers like that in the last few weeks. I know the SL is clean and it was a theft recovery and the price for that car is what I quoted you all. I know you are skeptical like I was but I am working on getting the VIN#'s so you all can run the car faxes for yourselves. I know that they have spent alot of money to get into this business so that is why they can buy these cars. You and I can not just call up an insurance company and do the same thing I do know that. Thanks again for your time.

All bullshit aside...you bring me a 05 Benz SL 500, Red, 3K miles, $56K, NO DAMAGE, clean title, Price is $56K, car over $100K new, find a nicer one for less,
and I will pay you 60K cash for the car.

I will not give you a deposit, I will not do anything up front at all. You have the car in your possession with a clean saleable title and I will have the cash for you. I think this would be a good way for you to prove this is not a scam. If you can not produce the car then this is a scam. I have offered you more than you are asking. I will not communicate through PM's with you, only out in the open on this thread for all to know.

Last edited:
Sorry, we only buy these cars with a secured buyer, I understand your concern, I have been open and given you all my phone number to call me, you are more than welcome to fly down here and check out the operation, whatever you want. I deal with people everyday that buy cars sight unseen, in fact I can give you several dealers that I deal with in the US if you want. This is not a scam, but this is how we do business. I mean you are getting a notarized purchase order, heck call your lawyer and have him contact us and draw up a contract if you want. We are not going to take anyones money and like I said if we were it would be for more than a few tens of thousands of dollars.

Seems like if you were hoping to sell a lot cars to Prime members you would meet my request to have the car available to buy on the spot.

Just think how good that would make you look. I bet you would sell a bunch of cars then. But selling cars does not seem to be the priority as much as getting the deposit (1/2 down) 6-8 weeks in advance is the priority.

Starting to look pretty bad IMO.

Look buddy, I understand you stance, and I am not going to argue with you about it. You have your opinion and have clearly overstated it. Call my partner at (870) 740-4200, James Estelle, if you want to discuss other arrangements with him OK, otherwise, this is the way we do business. We are NOT going to buy all these cars for people who say they will buy them. Like I said, I have nothing to hide, call James or me so we can discuss it further and that goes for any other interested Prime members but don't call us scammers just because you want all the ball in your court, business does not work that way, sorry buddy.

Thanks,
Jason

Tebbnsxr said:
Look buddy, I understand you stance, and I am not going to argue with you about it. You have your opinion and have clearly overstated it. Call my partner at (870) 740-4200, James Estelle, if you want to discuss other arrangements with him OK, otherwise, this is the way we do business. We are NOT going to buy all these cars for people who say they will buy them. Like I said, I have nothing to hide, call James or me so we can discuss it further and that goes for any other interested Prime members but don't call us scammers just because you want all the ball in your court, business does not work that way, sorry buddy.

Thanks,
Jason

I have never done business where I have deposited 1/2 the money for a car before seeing it with my own eyes. You say you don't want to scam other Prime members and you are a Prime member yourself with ~150 posts. Well I would find it hard to believe even the top posters on this board if they told your story, some of them have over 5k post and others near 20k.

BTW...there is not one 05 SL500 that has gone through Manheim auctions for under 70k so why don't you take "yours" to Manheim and make an extra 15k? That includes cars WITH salvagle history.

03 Z06, 01 M3...

Hello guys,

I have a couple more cars to list here:

03 Z06 Vette, One owner, window sticker, all keys, and manuals, black/black, 50th anniv edition, only 8K miles, no stories, no paintwork, Mint cond, the price is only $33K and he is a dealer friend of mine in Chicago.

Also: 01 BMW M3, 42K miles, 6SPD, Silver/black, roof, HK sound, 19" wheels, NAV, Prem pack, cold weather pack, PDC, fully optioned, Price is $32,500.00

A steal on both these cars....

BTW, his website is www.exotic-motors.com

These cars he just bought and are not on his sight yet.

Thanks for your time....

I'm confused :confused: What is being sold,a car in hand,or a potential car coming out of the insurance industry?Why not just buy them at Manhiem,how is this any different?

Doc,

Yes, these are cars at insurance companies not in hand. The reason being is that you can not get cars at Manhiem for near this price. Have you checked the prices on an 05 SL 500 with 3K miles on it? Not anywhere near $56K. I mean hey if it will make you guys feel better we can just add another $15K to the price on these cars so you feel better about buying them??? :confused:

Tebbnsxr said:
Doc,

Yes, these are cars at insurance companies not in hand. The reason being is that you can not get cars at Manhiem for near this price. Have you checked the prices on an 05 SL 500 with 3K miles on it? Not anywhere near $56K. I mean hey if it will make you guys feel better we can just add another $15K to the price on these cars so you feel better about buying them??? :confused:

Okaydoekee, make it 71k for the sl, Now produce the car and I will write the check.

steveny said:
Okaydoekee, make it 71k for the sl, Now produce the car and I will write the check.

Don't you at least want a VIN first? I would think you'd run a CarFax first. I know how much you love to run those on ever car you buy. Lucky dog. You're getting a heck of a deal.

Sorry Steven, pics, VIN#, and insurance company info is all I can do for you then the rest is up to you?? I can get that info probably tommorrow...

Tebbnsxr said:
Sorry Steven, pics, VIN#, and insurance company info is all I can do for you then the rest is up to you?? I can get that info probably tommorrow...

Ok please pm me the VIN# and any pics or insurance info you have.
Thanks in advance

I'll do it Steven, also, I am going to talk to my guy and see if he will just go ahead and purchase the car as I can move it to someone I know if you did not want to buy it. Lets see what we can do to work this deal out OK? However, He may want to get at least $60K or more for it if he does that, I don't know?? I'll keep you posted on it.

Thanks,
Jason

Yes, these are cars at insurance companies not in hand. The reason being is that you can not get cars at Manhiem for near this price. Have you checked the prices on an 05 SL 500 with 3K miles on it? Not anywhere near $56K. I mean hey if it will make you guys feel better we can just add another $15K to the price on these cars so you feel better about buying them???

Tebbnsxr, you were stating that you could make something like couple thousands on this car, and with the 15k mark up, you will make more than 15k. Your list price is 56k for the SL Tell me if there's any business opportunity would give you a more than 28.5% return in a week. I found it extremely hard to imagine someone would turn 15k away just like that.

Even if I wanted to trust you and your partner as a legit business, your source is very doubtful, it seems to me that you are not willing to take the risk of buying the car up front yourself, and if that's the case, it really doesn't have any reason for any Prime member here taking the risk either.

I would if I could, unfortunately after my recent divorce, I can't buy anything right now and that is why I am going into business. Believe me if I could buy these cars on my own I would, who wouldn't but until I get my cashflow built back up after the X took me to the cleaners my hands are tied!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back