• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exotics take time square

I was wondering if any one was attending the 3rd annual exotic meet in time square? 7/28/12 I hear ice-t and his wife coco will be there with his exotics plus 170 other exotics. On exoticrally.com it's a $150 registration fee that goes to charity. The list of registered cars has 4 nsx's on it and I was wondering if anyone from here. I went by train with my sons last year and it was amazing how many people attended.

I know Mike Baumann is in....I was going back and forth but I think I'm going to pass.

I just checked the registration list...I only see Mike's car registered!

Last edited:
The website says it is for 70 cars but I only see 25 signed up including Arista. I wouldn't call several Z06s, a Dodge Challenger and a Benz SLK "exotics" though...... Would have thought they could draw more interest.

That's surprising, last year they had at least 50 Lamborghini and ferraris, I'll b there to take pics as a spectator with the kids

here is a picture from the first one...

38965_414379872495_7171491_n.jpg

Here is a video of a car that was about 4-5 behind me.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pa_K4zWBk5M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was registered last year but didnt attend as I wouldnt take my car in the rain. (it was cloudy/and it ended up raining part of the time)

RSO,registration is kept to exotics.. however as it gets closer to the "close" of registration he has allowed other vehicles to keep the venue happening and also to get the "goal" amount of money to donate to the chosen charity.

What you also see are the "paid" people, everyone can register but until youre accepted and the payment is made its still an open slot. unfortunately like the other years, many more people sign up and dont send the money until it it gets closer to the date and they can see the forecast.

I encourage anyone here to register, it will be a fun time. If you dont register youre all welcomed to come to visit.

I'm wondering if Arista5 took his Imola Beauty out tonight for Times Sq show??? If I know him like I think I do.....I'd say that's a NO!!!:biggrin:

Rain all the way up there but stopped for remainder of show, good turn out but you know he didn't take it out, Lol

I did take it out, was only in actual rain for about 5-10 minutes :)

Northshore was raining but south wasnt, I took Sunrise, to the Belt then up woodhaven to the LIE. missed almost all of the rain. rained while on woodhaven but thats it :biggrin:

while in the city it "sprinkled" for a few minutes but that was it.

Damn!! Wish I would have seen this thread earlier... I would have been there!! There's always next year.

Back