• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Explosion near Waco TX

Fertilizer plant explodes near Waco TX.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/us/texas-explosion/index.html

Coincidence? That this happens just a few days after the Boston bombing.
Call me suspicious, but I do not think so. I think there is a strong chance the two
issues are connected and this again an anti-government act.

I do not believe in coincidence. I have strong suspicions too. You can't believe anything our government says anymore- Sad.

I'm glad someone started a thread...or I would have.We as a nation mourn your loss West.Literaly an atomic bomb went off in you backyard.So much devestation.I heard that the last time an osha safety inspection was done on that plant was in the late 80's..........lets hope there will be answers for those lives affected.

This is a fertilizer plant. It is a potential bomb on a good day. Not many terrorists have need to spark an explosion inside of such a thing. Put down the X-Files videos for your own health; you sound loony.

very true ......that plant was full of what bad guys use to make bombs.......:frown:

Last edited:
And it didn't have an OSHA safety inspection in close to 40 years.

The worst part IMO is that the fire fighters had to know this was a bad bad situation to walk into. The thought had to cross their minds that they may not walk away from this. To me, that was suicide and I would'nt have let my fire fighters walk into it.

I thought Prime was supposed to be full of intelligent people.

So asking questions about a suspicious video is somehow not intelligent enough for you? Then unsubscribe....

Usually there are warnings that these plants are about to blow... you can see clearly for yourself that there's more to this story than we're seeing... but I guess asking questions makes me a "conspiracy theorist" ?

Back