• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Extactic new 91 NSX Owner!!!!

My 91 NSX arrived last night and I am soooo freakin happy!!

91 red/bk 54,000 miles.

Matt Lindsey has been after me to get an NSX and I must say I am really happy with this one. It's really nce well cared for NSX.

Wife and I are about to head out for a Sunday drive. We have no destination in mind but a drive through the back roads in Tennessee is probably where we end up.

I currently have a 2000 E39 M5. My first new car was a 86 Honda CRX and I love Hondas! Wanted a reliable weekend toy since the M5 is almost always needing some tinkering. The M5 is a great car but like a mistress it likes to be fondled with wrenches on a regular basis.

Attachments

• IMG_3028.JPG
    IMG_3028.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 244
Welcome to the club! I've got a '91 Red/black as well. I've had it for a little over 7 years and driving it never disappoints. I just don't drive it enough. Is that a total repaint or just the top only? Post a few more pics when you get a chance.

Fixed, congrats..job well done. :cool:
IMG_3028.JPG

Welcome to the club. Hope to see you at the next NSXPO. I had a lot of fun with that car at last NSXPO . Take care of my ex.

Welcome to the club. Hope to see you at the next NSXPO. I had a lot of fun with that car at last NSXPO . Take care of my ex.

Hey I know that car:wink:....many happy miles! That car gave a certain Ferrari fits at RA:cool:

Back