• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Extreme Makeover

Looks great. I love the fog lights! Not sure about the yellow door handles though :)

Looks good Koji. I can't believe how fast you are working on your car with a color change at that. I see you made all the upgrades I like. WW kit, 02+ rear lower valence, nice rims. It looks like you are well on your way.:D

Does it really even hit you when you open up the engine cover and front hood that the car was at one time black? Don't get me wrong, it looks great, I'm just used to seeing all red under my hood and such and was curious if you or any others felt it took anything away from it? If that makes sense.:confused:

dnyhof said:
Does it really even hit you when you open up the engine cover and front hood that the car was at one time black? Don't get me wrong, it looks great, I'm just used to seeing all red under my hood and such and was curious if you or any others felt it took anything away from it? If that makes sense.:confused:

I know what you mean. I initially felt weird, but looking at it now makes me feel like I have a brand spank'n new NSX! :D

I don't think it looks bad being black in the compartment under the front bonnet.
The lock jambs at the quarters appear to be black also and doesn't look so bad either though this area is yellow in yellow factory paint jobs.
I don't think the point was to make it look "correct" but deliver a real nice looking job with a color change.
Were the inside jambs of the rocker sills and hinge pillar painted yellow or left black?

pbassjo said:
I don't think it looks bad being black in the compartment under the front bonnet.
The lock jambs at the quarters appear to be black also and doesn't look so bad either though this area is yellow in yellow factory paint jobs.
I don't think the point was to make it look "correct" but deliver a real nice looking job with a color change.
Were the inside jambs of the rocker sills and hinge pillar painted yellow or left black?

thanks..We thougth of painting the inside all in yellow but the reason why I left that in black because of the dust . You can see the dust more on the yellow than in black:)

ChrisK said:
Looks good Koji. I can't believe how fast you are working on your car with a color change at that. I see you made all the upgrades I like. WW kit, 02+ rear lower valence, nice rims. It looks like you are well on your way.:D

Hey Chris! It's me, Koji_H, from the Legend forums. The photos above are not my car. I think there just happens to be another NSX owner on these forums named Koji. My '00 NSX is still sporting the factory original New Forumula Red color. I'm not as far along in my upgrade process as the other Koji. So far all I've got is Volk GT-C wheels, smartenna, subwoofer, my keyless piezo mod, and GPS. I hope to have an aftermarket paging alarm installed tomorrow as long as time permits (my Legend's brake pads need to be replaced ASAP). Also I'm tinkering with the idea of an iPod installation in the future.

P.S. Koji - You've got a very nice looking NSX!

pbassjo said:

painted in yellow

Motegi said:
Hey Chris! It's me, Koji_H, from the Legend forums. The photos above are not my car. I think there just happens to be another NSX owner on these forums named Koji.
I just realized that:eek: Either way, you both have nice NSX's:D

Back