• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Extreme Motors NSX

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1055_001.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

IMG_1064.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1038.jpg

IMG_1034.jpg

Ugh, where to begin? It needs to be rescued.

Also, and this bothers me more than it probably should, those NACA-styled vents just ahead of the wing demonstrate that whoever did that doesn't understand why a NACA duct is shaped the way it is.

The whole car reminds me of what Dr. Ian Malcolm said in Jurassic Park. "Your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they never stopped to think if they should." There are a lot of things done here just for the sake of doing them, without regard to what the finished product would actually become.
o preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should

Last edited:
I helped build that car I think it turned out great, some people dont like the lines but I think Bruce ( owner ) turned the car into a show car with attention to detail
is top notch.

I helped build that car I think it turned out great, some people dont like the lines but I think Bruce ( owner ) turned the car into a show car with attention to detail
is top notch.
If I were to criticize the lines, I would say trying to retain stock taillights/headlights was the mistake.

This kit looks like it almost needed custom headlights/taillights specifically for this car, just like BSM or VeilSide kit.

Especially the rear...this car is too wide for stock taillights, but it's kinda trying to flow with the stock line. I would rather have Comptech widebody if I were to look for something to keep the stock line, but wider.

If I were to criticize the lines, I would say trying to retain stock taillights/headlights was the mistake.

This kit looks like it almost needed custom headlights/taillights specifically for this car, just like BSM or VeilSide kit.

Especially the rear...this car is too wide for stock taillights, but it's kinda trying to flow with the stock line. I would rather have Comptech widebody if I were to look for something to keep the stock line, but wider.

I'm pretty sure that is a Comptech widebody, modified.

anyone else think the wheels are too large.:confused:

Lotta quality work no doubt. Beautiful paint and finish. Just having a difficult time getting over the rear wing / spoiler. Just doesn't look "right".

The color is great. Body work is great, but not my style. Good job though!

Yeah, got to appreciate the work and craftsmanship. However, just not my cup of tea.

This. Either the wheels are too large or it needs to be dropped a bit. It looks a little tall.

+1, That is what makes it look so odd from the side. Does not fit with the car and ruins the proportions.

Shawn what are the sideview mirrors? Are they functional? I mean power and the signal light?

The side vents are awesome and should have been that way from the factory. Everything else? Eye of the beholder I guess. At least they didn't hellaflush it.

I also like the side vents. Not perfect, but close and I give him a lot of credit for trying instead of just slapping on a pair of side skirts with a vent to nowhere.

And +1000 for not "hellaflushing" it.

How did that rear wing area around the taillights ever get the "That looks good, we should go with that" nod?

It's not all bad. I like the hood and the roof. :tongue:

I like the mirrors a lot!

Just Hideous!!! It looks like a 4WD version designed by kids in Jr. High! Why did they put scoops in the Rear Fender?

I think it's for keeping groceries/small pets cool in the trunk.

...................................and hookers

- - - Updated - - -

............................................................and trunk monkey

Back