• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

F/S Vertical Door Kit (Lambo doors) for Acura NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone.. I bought this kit from DeeDubb about 4 months or so ago.. maybe a little longer. He use it on his NSX Showcar for some time. He wrote a review of them as well. When I purchased them they had one dead shock.. So I bought a new set of (2) that are rated a little better (700lbs). I have not got around to installing them and actually that I dont want to deal with it.. So they are up for sale. I purchased them for $500 or $550 I cant remember.. and he paid for shipping.. I payed another $100 for the shocks.. So I'm just looking to get out of them what I have into them.. so the price is $600 shipped..

here is the link to pics and the thread

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40787

thanks

Kevin

So, are all the items in 100% working order? Meaning are the air shocks that you will be selling in good working order? Or are they on their way to needing replaced with new?

The setup came with 2 shocks... They are not air.. I believe they are charged with some kind of gas. One of them was dead and one was working when I bought it. I purchased another set of shocks.. So it come with (2) new shocks and (1) used working shock and (1) dead shock.

The setup seems to be functional to me.. I have not tried to install it. DeeDubb had them on his show car and then sold them to me. I got the box opened it, looked at them a little... and thats as far as I went.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back