• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

F1 Grand Prix this weekend

BD

Legendary Member
Hello guys, my name is Vance and I own a Cigar/Hookah bar on Main Street, Huntington Beach. Many of you have came and visited me, but this invitation is to every local NSXer's who enjoy to hang out. This coming Sunday is the first F1 GP of the season, and judging from the pre season testing, many will agree this will probalby be one of the best season in five years.

I'm going to DVR the practice session, qualifying, and the race, and will play them around 2:30pm on Sunday Afternoon. Every one local is welcome to join me for the session.

PM me if you have any questions.

Vance @ Bulldog
417 Main Street, #102
Huntington Beach, CA. 92648
714-267-4569

You know I'm there too ( stock up on the diet cokes and have the Dominicans ready to go !!!).

Up here in S.B. , we get up and meet at someones house to watch it LIVE!!! yea, we're stupid but the roads ar very empty at 4AM... good times...
GO SCHUMI!:biggrin:

vespabob said:
Up here in S.B. , we get up and meet at someones house to watch it LIVE!!! yea, we're stupid but the roads ar very empty at 4AM... good times...
GO SCHUMI!:biggrin:

Not a big fan of Shumi!!! Cheated to win his first two Driver's title. The following five are very respectable, but the first two over shadowed the next five in my mind.

Yeah, I used to get up 3 in the morning to watch the race... can't deal with it physically any more. DVR is the greatest invention for TV, EVER!!!...

lol

blow some rings after victory!

Vancehu, I snagged a handful of Habano Ascots (?) Coronas (?) from my uncle who was visiting. If you, yourself are an afficianado... I'll mail you one! :cool:

Re: blow some rings after victory!

Osiris_x11 said:
Vancehu, I snagged a handful of Habano Ascots (?) Coronas (?) from my uncle who was visiting. If you, yourself are an afficianado... I'll mail you one! :cool:

Love to try one, I do have a very good habanos supplier out here, but love to try what you got:smile:

Vance Hu
417 Main Street, #102

Vance, aren't u suppose to hang the Honda F1 flag in your shop? :biggrin:

Yeah Boo to Schumacher

Re: blow some rings after victory!

Osiris_x11 said:

WHERE???

kreh said:
How do the Champ GP cars compare to the F1 cars?
IMHO, they don't. More HP in champ (I think) due to more displacement but every thing else is far superior in FI. Handling, braking, technology, etc.

Vance,
You have enough parking? The last time I visited the shop, I had to park a block away:D .........I may drop by to do some puffin' poof poof

There is parking at the back of the building, enough to house at lease ten NSX's.

Vance

SoCalDude said:
IMHO, they don't. More HP in champ (I think) due to more displacement but every thing else is far superior in FI. Handling, braking, technology, etc.

Also, CART is "Powered by Ford," F1 is Powered by Honda, Ferrari, Renault, BMW, MB, etc. Ford Dropped out couple of years ago, they cited, they couldn't afford it...

scorp965 said:
I will be there, getting my HID's installed by Erick ;)
About time we get a NSX that is not black. Looking forward to see you.

Vancehu said:
About time we get a NSX that is not black. Looking forward to see you.

Unfortunatly something came up that kept me from coming at the last minute, I was able to see the race (as I had it recorded), and while perhaps not the best result for Honda it does look like we are in for an exciting season.

Vancehu said:
Hello guys, my name is Vance and I own a Cigar/Hookah bar on Main Street, Huntington Beach. Many of you have came and visited me, but this invitation is to every local NSXer's who enjoy to hang out. This coming Sunday is the first F1 GP of the season, and judging from the pre season testing, many will agree this will probalby be one of the best season in five years.

I'm going to DVR the practice session, qualifying, and the race, and will play them around 2:30pm on Sunday Afternoon. Every one local is welcome to join me for the session.

PM me if you have any questions.

Vance @ Bulldog
417 Main Street, #102
714-267-4569

Vance, Thanks for invite, great times....

Back