• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

f1spec Full bucket racin seats. in frp,cf,ck

Status
Not open for further replies.
All seat come in kevlar now and we have all of them in stock
4bel1mw

4cmrneb

2cg1lrp

2z4eej7

2eceqvn

2d8qu1c

4gflws7

2ry53ti

42k2ra1

2lnvasm

2prhb8l

29cp1g1

we have new in stock for the peoples who would like a better option for rails/sliders/brackets. we have the buddyclub super low downs that will fit all of our seats. and it only takes 15 mins to install.
4gq37t2

40k82v5

3z6h46e

30cvdxt

2ewps49

3yowyrq

New Pics
CONTACT ME FOR NSXPRIME SPECIAL PRICING ON OUR SEATS

-------All SEATS IN STOCK-------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is F1Spec's sponsored sale for our own line of
Full Bucket Racing Seats. We would like to give you
the chance to own your very own one of a kind F1spec racing seat.

seat_line_up.jpg

I would like to introduce our company's very own Full Bucket Racing Seats to our fellow members. These seats are high in quality and are priced right!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me

*******F1Spec Full Bucket Racing Seats************

We currently have 3 styles

-----Type I-----

Type 1 - Mugen S1 Style. The cloth only come in the same color scheme as the Mugen S1. We have either the fiberglass, which is the same exact grey color as Mugen, or the silver carbon.
type_1_left_rear_frp.jpg
type_1_right_frp.jpg

type_1_right_rear_frp.jpg
type_1_rear_frp.jpg

type_1_front_right.jpg
type_1_rear_right_scf.jpg

type_1_bottom_scf.jpg

-----Type II-----
Type 2 - Spoon Style. I'd say it is more of a Mugen S1 style in plain color cloth. Cloth either come in Black or Red. The reason why I say it is more of a Mugen S1 rather than Spoon is because our Type 2 is not really a eggshell type. The Type II comes in FRP (Fiberglass) or BCF (Black Carbon fiber)

Type2.JPG

2nsti0i.jpg

2q1f2g9.jpg

2uz349x.jpg
2moxaag.jpg

-----Type III-----
Type 3 - Recaro SPG Style - The fiberglass versions are Recaro SPG Style (Red or Black cloth). The Type III comes in FRP (fiberglass) or BCF (Black Carbon Fiber)

3009opy.jpg

2qxmcgi.jpg

3yfmaab.jpg

2ns9m46.jpg

4h0agpf.jpg
4cj634z.jpg

type_3_front.jpg
type_3_front_left_frp.jpg

type_3_rear_frp.jpg
type_3_rear_left_frp.jpg

----------Free--------
With every purchase of our seats F1spec will throw in Sparco type side mounts and dual sliders
sidemount_slider.jpg

From all the customer feed back we have changed the sidemounts so they can fit various brackets. as you can see the picture below has the difference from the left one(old version) to the right one(new version)
2nbbqcz.jpg

29fzaqt.jpg

-----MEASUREMENTs-----
F1Spec Type I & II Seat Measurements
From our customer feedback we have had some cutomers with 40" waists use these seats.
n3utn9

F1Spec Type III Seat Measurements
Can fit up to a 34"waist
n3uty1

-----Shipping-----
$100 (for a pair) flat rate within the USA. International shipping is available upon request.
$75(per single) flat rate within the USA. International shipping is available upon request.
(Shipping cost INCLUDES insurance to paid value of seat )
please contact me for shipping qoutes outside of the lower 48 states.

Local pick up is welcome to save shipping charges. Our warehouse is located in San Francisco Bay Area (415/650 area).

-----Payments-----
Method of payments:
-Paypal- [email protected]
-Cash- IN PERSON
-Credit- VISA or MASTER CARD

Our prototype F1Spec carbon kevlar racing seat was featured in the march issue of honda tuning magazine.
n4bf69

n4bfih

n4bfnq

No one has more seats in stock than F1Spec :thumbup: :p , we always hold full container shipment from our factory direct.
1.jpg

307m0ix.jpg

2vj1xq9.jpg

2iigz8p.jpg

48fagbd

2eodu35

2ppbng3

4ha2rfn

4idfwgj

2qnsdpd

48264wg

2yoyflk

Please contact me with and questions
Via Pm: F1spec
Via Email: [email protected]
Via AIM: F1spec
Via Phone: (415)-734-6868

Modified by F1Spec at 2:01 PM 11/13/2006

Modified by F1Spec at 12:48 PM 11/30/2006

Last edited:
Could you please post actual weights of seats and costs

F1Spec, will these brackets universally bolt on to the NSX rails? Also please pm me your prices, thanks!

BTW, HYPERTUNE, why are you so hung up on the fact that these may be replicas made in China? As if 90% of all aftermarket parts aren't replicated from some other original (think rims) and most original high-end goods are outsourced to factories in China, Bangledesh, etc. anyways! Who cares? This sort of capitalism helps maintain competition and fair pricing. As long as the consumer knows what he's getting for what he's paying. Technically, these seats are not exact replicas anyhow. Copies or knock-offs go as far as labeling the copied product as the original name brand (think Rolex). Bottomline is, if you don't like them don't buy them, stop asking.

f1spec said:
all pms have been replied to

No, they haven't! I sent two with no reply yet.

Everything is made in China, Taiwan, India, Phillipines, Mexico, etc.

I am still waiting for your reply to my PM.

Try again
I pmed him a couple days ago he got back to me in hours.

nsxinkl said:
I am still waiting for your reply to my PM.

QWKSLVR said:
F1Spec, will these brackets universally bolt on to the NSX rails? Also please pm me your prices, thanks!

BTW, HYPERTUNE, why are you so hung up on the fact that these may be replicas made in China? As if 90% of all aftermarket parts aren't replicated from some other original (think rims) and most original high-end goods are outsourced to factories in China, Bangledesh, etc. anyways! Who cares? This sort of capitalism helps maintain competition and fair pricing. As long as the consumer knows what he's getting for what he's paying. Technically, these seats are not exact replicas anyhow. Copies or knock-offs go as far as labeling the copied product as the original name brand (think Rolex). Bottomline is, if you don't like them don't buy them, stop asking.

I don't have a problem with things being made in China. What I have a problem with is people having other companies products copied.

With an attitude like yours, companies like Recaro and Bride won't exist and you will be relying on the company in China to take care of the design..... Hahahaha. I'm just imagining what the seats would look like if they had to design them themselves.

No genuine Rolex customer is going to buy a fake (except you maybe?) but people in the market for a racing bucket seat would quite possibly buy the copy instead. I don't think that is a fair comparison.

Competition and fair pricing?????? So one company spends time and money developing and testing a product and as soon as they bring it to market it gets copied and you think that's fair???? How would you feel if that happened to you?

I'm one of those people who likes to buy the genuine, original product. My reasoning being that the brains and attitude that went in to creating the type of products that I like should be the ones who get rewarded.

See the "Spoon style", "Mugen style", "Recaro style" crap? You honestly don't have a problem with that at all?

If F1 spec had come up with a unique design / new manufacturing technique or some other slightly original idea and then had the product made in China, I'd be impressed.

HYPERTUNE said:
I don't have a problem with things being made in China. What I have a problem with is people having other companies products copied.

With an attitude like yours, companies like Recaro and Bride won't exist and you will be relying on the company in China to take care of the design..... Hahahaha. I'm just imagining what the seats would look like if they had to design them themselves.

No genuine Rolex customer is going to buy a fake (except you maybe?) but people in the market for a racing bucket seat would quite possibly buy the copy instead. I don't think that is a fair comparison.

Competition and fair pricing?????? So one company spends time and money developing and testing a product and as soon as they bring it to market it gets copied and you think that's fair???? How would you feel if that happened to you?

I'm one of those people who likes to buy the genuine, original product. My reasoning being that the brains and attitude that went in to creating the type of products that I like should be the ones who get rewarded.

See the "Spoon style", "Mugen style", "Recaro style" crap? You honestly don't have a problem with that at all?

If F1 spec had come up with a unique design / new manufacturing technique or some other slightly original idea and then had the product made in China, I'd be impressed.

With your respect, We all do understand what's right and wrong but what can you do, it's like that every where! And I am sure most of people who drives NSXs are made in china or Asia anyways..... :biggrin: I am not saying it's right to copy but if you don't have nice things to say "Don't say" I am sure they know what they are getting in toooooo....:tongue: that's why he hasn't reply your message.:smile:

For all those who are asking for qoutes for out of country shipping. i'm sorry but i'm trying to find the lowest prices for all you guys.

the out of country qoutes have been pmed to you guys

Winter special! all sales will be 10% off and there will be no tax (so around 20 percent off) for the winter special until january 1st, 2007

f1spec said:
the out of country qoutes have been pmed to you guys

Not true, I am still waiting for your PM for the price shipped to 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

LOL... I have sent TWO PM's now and still no reply... spaced weeks apart mind you... hello? anyone there?

I am trying to get a price list. I don't know what "sorry replied" means... I don't have a PM still. Are you having difficulty sending PM's? or are you saying "sorry replied" as in "I am sorry, but I already replied to you once" type of thing? because the only reply I have received is one that said "what is your question" and when I asked I got no answers again.

I wanted to know the warranty, I want to know your return policy, and the pricing. I am sure everyone else does as well. Why not just post it?

TURBO2GO said:
I am trying to get a price list. I don't know what "sorry replied" means... I don't have a PM still. Are you having difficulty sending PM's? or are you saying "sorry replied" as in "I am sorry, but I already replied to you once" type of thing? because the only reply I have received is one that said "what is your question" and when I asked I got no answers again.

I wanted to know the warranty, I want to know your return policy, and the pricing. I am sure everyone else does as well. Why not just post it?

To answer your questions, the reutrn policy is that if you don't like the seat just send it back and we will refund your money for the seat, but there will be a restocking fee .

The warranty is that if the seat in any has Manufacturer we will replace the seat, but we check every seat before shipping them out.

We cannot post prices of the seats because we dont' want to disclose out low prices.

Last edited:
f1spec said:
the reutrn policy

The warranty is that if the seat in any has Manufacturer we will replace the seat, but we check every seat before shipping them out.

we dont' want to disclose out low prices.

Im interested in these seats, but the problem with you getting back to people, lack of details, your bad grammar and spelling really scares me.

what is the re-stocking fee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back