• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Factor X FX500 Best Motoring Touge Party!

We are pleased to announce that we have been selected to participate in this years Best Motoring American Touge 2. Our entrant is a 1993 Sebring Silver NSX with the FX500 turbo system along with many other goodies:) The contest is being held at Willowsprings on the Horse Thief Mile, probably not the best venue for our set-up, but we will do our very best to represent the NSX community!

Factor X Motorsports said:
The contest is being held at Willowsprings on the Horse Thief Mile, probably not the best venue for our set-up, but we will do our very best to represent the NSX community!
Congrats. Can we go watch?

We are going to be against some pretty serious machines. A few of our tuner friends are also participating, they are pretty much gutted time attack cars that will be difficult to overcome. Hopefully we make it past the 1st cut. This event will be released on DVD like the others. The event is being held on Dec 20th. Not really sure if spectators are allowed to the event. Go to bestmotoringvideo.com for more details.

We decided not to enter the TT set-up since it is set-up more for ¼ mile stuff at this time. Especially more so now that we know the course will be the Horse Thief Mile. We decided to go with something proven, so since the FX500 system has been running for thousands of miles both on and off the track it was a simple choice for us.

We are going to be against some pretty serious machines. A few of our tuner friends are also participating, they are pretty much gutted time attack cars that will be difficult to overcome. Hopefully we make it past the 1st cut. This event will be released on DVD like the others. The event is being held on Dec 20th. Not really sure if spectators are allowed to the event. Go to bestmotoringvideo.com for more details.

We decided not to enter the TT set-up since it is set-up more for ¼ mile stuff at this time. Especially more so now that we know the course will be the Horse Thief Mile. We decided to go with something proven, so since the FX500 system has been running for thousands of miles both on and off the track it was a simple choice for us.

awesome guys =)

as far as spectators lol, i'm sure quite a few of us would fly down just to watch that if spectating was possible =)

I think you may need some heel toe help on the road course. :wink:

7119FX500-med.JPG

Click HERE for Super HIGH RES Version

AutoVation said:
I think you may need some heel toe help on the road course. :wink:

7119FX500-med.JPG

Click HERE for Super HIGH RES Version

Those look great! Thank you very much:)

That is fantastic news guys! I bet your car will blow Best Motoring away. I don't think they have ever driven a Turbo NSX with 500rwhp!

NetViper said:
That is fantastic news guys! I bet your car will blow Best Motoring away. I don't think they have ever driven a Turbo NSX with 500rwhp!

Thanks Net, we are really excited! The only bummer is the course is relatively short and tight, not exactly the best course for our set-up. We will definitely be dialing the power down to the 500rwhp range and re-tuning her for that particular track.

When does the event take place?

I am sure all the guys at the roll ons wish you the best. Good luck guys!!

nicely done...the car looks great!

CerberusM5 said:
When does the event take place?

I am sure all the guys at the roll ons wish you the best. Good luck guys!!

Thanks for all the words of encouragement! Sandy, I will make sure Mike gets the memo that we actually have to turn the car in this race:)

wow congrats and good luck!

I want the bm drivers and do the whole hayaii hayaii "its fast, very fast"
in the fx500

The time is approaching and the website has been updated to reflect the classes and its participants. In addition, it looks like it is an open event as long as you arrive at the gate by 7am. www.bestmotoringvideo.com

Hi

Thats great news. The BM guys have always liked the NSX and they may be blown away with yours.

Good luck

Regards

FastraxTurbo said:
News Flash!

The top 4 out of 40 entries has been selected.
And Factor X is one of them!

Hi

I am not suprised :biggrin:

Keep us updated

Regards

Back