• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Factor X mule (I think) in DSport Magazine

I was flipping through the magazines yesterday at Barnes & Noble and happened upon an article featuring a black FX car in the February issue of DSport Magazine. It's maybe a 4-5 page spread. Anyone else catch this?

The magazine is called Dragsport, and you can read the first part of the article on their website here. Oh wait, I think I posted the wrong website address; try this one instead. :D

dave22 said:
I was flipping through the magazines yesterday at Barnes & Noble and happened upon an article featuring a black FX car in the February issue of DSport Magazine. It's maybe a 4-5 page spread. Anyone else catch this?

Picked up Feburary issue of DSport magazine at 7-11. Really made us proud.

This is another good one to add to NSX magazine artical collection. Other than FX NSX, rest of the issue is extremely weak, not very good read at all.

750 whp!! I'm gonna have to pick up that magazine. Thanks for the heads up!!

Nice wheels too!!! :D

nsx5.jpg

just bought the magazine yesterday. Great article :smile: :smile:

I looked for this mag at two places a couple weeks back and could not find it. Can someone scan it? Thanks.

The magazine is out now in most places. I was looking everyday for awhile until it finally started showing up about a week ago. I've now seen it at the Barnes and Nobles, 7-11, Ralphs, and the local newsstand. Check those places, it should be there now. :smile:

has done wonders for the NSX society!!

this is kind of a tangent, but i was on vacation and read through a couple issues of dsport. It certainly wasnt bad, but it got me thinking. what magazines does everyone else subscribe to?

Elite said:
Start a new thread and ask that question...
Why start another thread, when this is at least somewhat relevent to the current thread?
more threads just dilute the information out there anyway.

If you truely want an answer to your question, then the only way is to start another thread. Most people have already read this thread and moved on... They will not be back to see your question. I am interested in an answer to your question, but people browse search topics... I personally like Modified.

start a new thread, its a great question....

Back