• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Factory Cell Phone Removal Instructions

HELP Anyone Have Cell Phone Removal Instructions

A search lead me to a previous post that discussed a 22-page document that details the removal of the Factory Analog Cell phone. I have not been able to find the document or the instructions. Could someone point me in the right direction, or send a link?

Thanks!

Todd

Last edited:
I believe I got my "Installation Instructions" from Tim Poliniak 1-866-347-8355, "hondacuraplanet" here at Prime and oemacuraparts.com, but I don't have them with me.
He is the best for NSX parts, price and service.

Cheers
nigel

Here are the installation instructions, I dont know if there is a un-install. But these should work in reverse. I hoppe this is ok to post. Mods please remove is it is not.

Attachments

• NSX Phone OEM Installation small.pdf
    959 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Just keep the brick I mean phone, it can come in handy since it doubles as a weapon, wheel choke door stopper, paper weight, nut cracker, etc.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Too funny, I was using the search (and google) so come across anything in order to make this relic- err' cell phone workable! :D

I assume this is a GSM phone, requiring a SIM card? And that's it? I'd reckon that this handset would likely hold a call much better than any/all smart-phones out there in the marketplace, ha! :p

Too funny, I was using the search (and google) so come across anything in order to make this relic- err' cell phone workable! :D

I assume this is a GSM phone, requiring a SIM card? And that's it? I'd reckon that this handset would likely hold a call much better than any/all smart-phones out there in the marketplace, ha! :p

Never seen one but my guess is analog.

Mike

It is a analog phone. when i first bought my car back in the 90's my phone acutally worked. I have sense moved on...:)

Back