• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Factory NSX Water Pumps at a steal

I have 4 Water Pumps and 2 Timing Belts that I am able to sell cheap! Once they are gone I can still offer a Great discount on all of your NSX needs.

Timing Belt 14400-PR7-A01 $106.55 Retail $177.58
the belts fit 1991-2005
Water pump 19200-PR7-A03 $204.67 Retail $341.12
the pumps fit 1997-2005 , but will also fit 1991-1996 with a modified t/belt cover or 1997 or later cover.

For Great prices on all your NSX parts give us a call (800)736-6818 Jason,Joe and Ryan

Wow! I am really shocked that I haven't had any real interest in the pumps or belts? I am going to give this another shot.

waterpump 19200-PR7-A03 $ 150.00

timing belt 14400-PR7-A01 $ 75.00

I'll take them!! PM me payment shipping needs, Thanks, Gil Leach

I'll take them!! PM me payment shipping needs, Thanks, Gil Leach

You may be a little late. I got off the phone with Jason about 15 minutes ago and placed an order and there was another NSX owner on PM with him at the same time. If you really want some of these parts you need to call. I got a great deal on some additional parts as well and Jason was very pleasant on the phone.

Wow! I am really shocked that I haven't had any real interest in the pumps or belts? I am going to give this another shot.

Economy sucks... I'm considering these with a possible upcoming engine rebuild, though they were replaced about 30K miles ago.

Still, better to spend a couple hundred bucks with new parts than have a broken engine, no? (and need to do it again in 30k miles anyway..)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........
..What probably makes too much sense is to inspect the parts during the engine work :)

..Carry on.

Any other parts selling for cheap?

Hey, everyone I appreciate the props and all the calls on our sale items. I sold all the pumps and belts in a very short period of time. I can still get whatever you need. We sell only factory Nsx parts.
Jason

are you able to get nsx-r parts as well? such as the mesh shift boot with cf trim, and the rubber coolant tank reservoir cover?

How much for the belts now? $76? :wink:

Might as well give me a price on the water pump and a clutch.

Thanks.

PM me please.

Last edited:
I'm buying some parts from them. Probably some of the nicest parts guys I've ever dealt with. Prices are absolutely smoking my local guys.

Can you still offer a set of these at the same prices?

I worked with Joe and Jason quite a bit last year when doing my '02 conversion. They are awesome to work with and I have never seen better prices. Shipping from Augusta to Indy is also always fast. My local Acura dealer is under a half mile from my house and buy everything from Georgia.

If you like being taken care of I highly recommend them.

Chris

PS. Joe and Jason I've started to put the bug in my wife's ear that I need a 6 speed trans.:smile:

Im interested in a glove box interior.

77501-SL0-A90ZB

Sorry, It took so long to reply I have been out of town for a Family Emergency.
I can get the part # that you listed at a price of $203.68
The shipping would be $18.00 UPS ground in the continental U.S. As we speak American Honda only shows 2 available in their California Parts Center. It would take me 5 business days to get it before I could ship it out to you. Let me know what you would like to do. The best way to get in touch with us is to call.
(800)736-6818
(706)737-5200
Jason

I worked with Joe and Jason quite a bit last year when doing my '02 conversion. They are awesome to work with and I have never seen better prices. Shipping from Augusta to Indy is also always fast. My local Acura dealer is under a half mile from my house and buy everything from Georgia.

If you like being taken care of I highly recommend them.

Chris

PS. Joe and Jason I've started to put the bug in my wife's ear that I need a 6 speed trans.:smile:

Hey Chris,
Thanks for the props! Hope all is well with you and your family. How's the car?

Jason and Acura of Augusta are top notch. I just recieved my parts and it's good to know that there is another supplier of OEM parts for us to order from. Between Jason and Tim, I think there is no reason to order parts from you local dealer if they can't match the price.

Thanks again Jason for the great service.

Sorry, It took so long to reply I have been out of town for a Family Emergency.
I can get the part # that you listed at a price of $203.68
The shipping would be $18.00 UPS ground in the continental U.S. As we speak American Honda only shows 2 available in their California Parts Center. It would take me 5 business days to get it before I could ship it out to you. Let me know what you would like to do. The best way to get in touch with us is to call.
(800)736-6818
(706)737-5200
Jason

Just ordered, please pm me with a tracking number when you send it out.:smile:

How about prices shipped to 94592 for this:

Trunk struts, ball joints
74872-SL0-023
90102-SL0-003
90755-SB2-000

02+ rear tail lights w/ gaskets
33501-SL0-A03
33551-SL0-A03