• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Factory race NSX...

Originally posted by sjs:
Anybody want to go racing?

Find me a sponsor to help buy and campaign this and I'll make it very worth your while!

[This message has been edited by sjs (edited 31 October 2002).]

Many times a sponsor will not buy the car and support the entire operation unless the car and driver are proven winners in major events that get massive coverage.

Most new drivers must rely on a group of friends to co-own the car, and seek funds to cover sponsoring in a "a-la-cart" sorta' way.

If you do OK in class racing, you can usually get one sponsor to buy the tires for the race, another to cover fees...etc,etc.

But anyway, this is my experience in sponsoring. Good luck, but get out there and get some place finishes in the class races.

BTW, sponsoring is like selling vacumes door to door, you have to make the sponsor "feel" good about putting thier name on the car, the rest doesn't matter.

If that is the nsx that won the gt2 lemans series then i say it is worth it. I just read about a 1943 Lemans ferrari (not sure about the year) that sold for 6 million. Not joking it is on supercars.net. They had an action and it sold for 6 million. So if this nsx won the gt2 lemans series i think it could be worth that amount.

Back