• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Factory Service Manual ( FSM ) in good quality PDF ?

Hello there,

I was wondering if I could find a good quality scan version of the 1991 FSM anywhere ?
I'm afraid that most of the links provided on the wiki ( https://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Service_manuals ) are broken and the only one I've been able to download is readable, but if there's a better quality version available, I'd be very pleased to get your links :tongue:

here's the one I've got : http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Reference/1991_svcman/1991servman.pdf

Thanks !

Try downloading these zip files instead.

1991-1996 Service Manual.zip

1997-2005 Service Manual.zip

thanks !

That one is in good quality,
though, it's not pretty handy to me as there are 1000 different pdf (containing 1 page each) with numeral names... I don't know how to find anything in these. Am i missing something, like a table of content or something ?

thanks !

That one is in good quality,
though, it's not pretty handy to me as there are 1000 different pdf (containing 1 page each) with numeral names... I don't know how to find anything in these. Am i missing something, like a table of content or something ?

For the 1997 to 2005 manual, there's a PDF called NS9705MAINIDX.pdf that's the main menu. Once you open that PDF, there are clickable navigation links within the PDF to allow you to navigate to the other PDFs.

it's the same for the 91 actually
and this is Awesome !!!

I totally ignored pdf could work that way...
pretty handy then !

Thank you a lot !!!

Thanks a lot !
I'm already monitoring ebay since a couple weeks for FSMs but nothing yet available.

I always prefer paper version for sure !

I check on Helm inc, unfortunately for me, as I live in Europe, the shipping costs are a no-go :eek: :biggrin:

2Q==

I better keep waiting for something on eBay ;)

Here you are absolutely right. thank you very much for your advice, very useful information.

Last edited:
Back