• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fair Price for a 1998 NSX w/ 12K miles

I'm thinking again about an NSX and have been out of the market for a while. I can buy a 1998 NSX w/ only 12K miles and what seems to be a mint car for $50K.

How do you feel about this price? I'm not sure if it is good or great.

Imola said:
I'm thinking again about an NSX and have been out of the market for a while. I can buy a 1998 NSX w/ only 12K miles and what seems to be a mint car for $50K.

How do you feel about this price? I'm not sure if it is good or great.

Imola, come on back, we mss you!!!! gotta ask, what color? :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;) :cool: :cool: :cool:

Like Ken said, if it is truly mint, then it sounds good. Just as a comparison, I bought my 1998 last year for tad more than that, the car was absolutely perfect with 28,000 miles on it. What is the color combo??? There was only 5 of mine in 1998, so I thought it was an OK deal.

I just bought a mint condition 97 (red/tan) w/38,000 miles for $46,000. So I would say 50K is a pretty good price. Is it a "T"?

I have to agree. If the cars is as good as you say, of course it worth 50k maybe even more.

Back