• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FAST and Furious 4

Please dont flame...

Got a notice for a casting call in LA for fast cars. Now I figured...i am sick of all the "Rice" they show...why not some REAL fast cars. Now I know some of you would say "heck no"...but here is my thinking.

Contact your friends etc..with real fast cars,,lambos, mustangs, evos, whatever that are tasteful, daily driven, and fast and make sure to share your wisdom of how NOssssZ really works..lol:wink:

I would love to see an NSX in the film here and there BUT without the vinyl "tiled" graphics...

so here is the link ..
http://www.richkingcasting.net/role_details.php?role=153

latta
ben

wasnt there an nsx in one of those movies?

if you think nice cars showing up to do a casting call will change the outcome of the movie... your wrong, if they wanted nice lamborghini's, ferraris, hundred thousand dollar nsx's, porsche gt's, renntech mercedes, bmw m's, etc etc etc they wouldnt need a casting call the producers could just cast the cars in their garages

16 year old kids like seeing bright colored cars with lots of stickers and huge wheels on cars them and their freinds can afford,

and plus i dont know how many lamborghini owners would be very enthusiastic about letting the movie company put huge chrome wheels and stickers all over their 200k+$ cars

adhd>me

was never a fan of big decals or decals at all, however, once in a while when i buy performance parts that come with company decals, i usualy put the decal on their parts or sometimes very rarely on by the front fender

Back