• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fast Five - Teaser Trailer

Excited? I am.:biggrin:

Sorry if this is a repost

<object height="390" width="640">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nUScwaS4y4w&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>

how is Han(from FF toyko drift) back from the dead???

He was in the beginning of the 4th too.

Tokyo Drift takes place in a different time period, obviously after Fast Five. Think about it this way, out of all the movies released so far and also this new one, Tokyo Drift takes place last. You can say Tokyo Drift was a different story. Only thing tying it with the rest of the series is Han, which is/was friends with Dominic.

I loved all FF movies, except 2. I thought that was aweful!

Tokyo Drift takes place in a different time period, obviously after Fast Five. Think about it this way, out of all the movies released so far and also this new one, Tokyo Drift takes place last. You can say Tokyo Drift was a different story. Only thing tying it with the rest of the series is Han, which is/was friends with Dominic.
Thanks for that. My small brain was starting to hurt thinking about Han's character in this.

Besides Doom, his other movies aren't that bad.

We will agree to disagree there -

your response would imply you liked; , Get Smart, Race to Witch Mountain, Tooth Fairy......... WOW.......
when you make as many un-watchable movies as he has, kind-of becomes a stigma for awful movies IMO.

We will agree to disagree there -

your response would imply you liked; , Get Smart, Race to Witch Mountain, Tooth Fairy......... WOW.......
when you make as many un-watchable movies as he has, kind-of becomes a stigma for awful movies IMO.

Guess I haven't seen all his movies then! Haha

The Rock's best movie had to be The Rundown. After that, it was all downhill.

But I am excited to see this latest iteration of F&F.

The last one was taking place before tokyo drift. This is why Han says he is leaving after their first hiest(gas tankers) and is thinking of "tokyo". That all made sense in timeline.

This movie would have to take place before Tokyo also if he is back. Meaning that Han goes to Tokyo , comes back to do "one last job", and then goes back. which is where we meet up with him in Tokyo Drift.

If you watch the trailer, you will see the one car that Dom drives at the END of tokyo drift.

Reasons why i will NOT see this in theaters:

1) tyrese is back. I can't stand to hear him utter any dialog
2)plot, yet again makes no sense
3)scenes taken from other movies(money burning)
4) i dont care how much "nos" they have they can't pull a vault out of a building. I think mythbusters even did this.

Last edited:
The last one was taking place before tokyo drift. This is why Han says he is leaving after their first hiest(gas tankers) and is thinking of "tokyo". That all made sense in timeline.

This movie would have to take place before Tokyo also if he is back. Meaning that Han goes to Tokyo , comes back to do "one last job", and then goes back. which is where we meet up with him in Tokyo Drift.

If you watch the trailer, you will see the one car that Dom drives at the END of tokyo drift.

Reasons why i will NOT see this in theaters:

1) tyrese is back. I can't stand to hear him utter any dialog
2)plot, yet again makes no sense
3)scenes taken from other movies(money burning)
4) i dont care how much "nos" they have they can't pull a vault out of a building. I think mythbusters even did this.

Its a movie, not a documentary.

Back